Yellow | Terminal Manager at 681 resigns.....

DS,
After talking to her she sounded like a pissed off teamster... No raises in 3 years,
pension frozen, health insurance going up Etc.. Could be it, She also said she was offered another job starting out like way more than she's making now... Everybody here sorta feels like she was pushed out.
I'll let you know if we hear anything else..
Guess we will have Big Bob back for a while.

Wildthing,
That would be a yes!! Since you are from Greenville?? I can see where you would be happy. This was our second time around with her. Don't think she will be missed by to many.
Hey, was she the ATM at Greenville that did that squirrel program there, when 682 was still a BB?

Hey, was she the ATM at Greenville that did that squirrel program there, when 682 was still a BB?

Yep that was her!! On another note just
make sure that Dave H**ner stays put down there with you. We had him for 3 years the first time she left.. Don't want that one back ever!!!

Yep that was her!! On another note just
make sure that Dave H**ner stays put down there with you. We had him for 3 years the first time she left.. Don't want that one back ever!!!

I don't see Dave (the caveman, cause he never comes out of his office) very often. Rumor has it he spends all his time in his office playing internet poker:hysterical:

we couldnt be more happier that she is leaving. just wish she didnt chase all of freight away that she did. all she worried about was labor costs and not customers. a few months ago she bragged she saved 500,000 for roadway .except it was on the backs of all of us laid off. wish it had been sooner . I wish her nothing but bad luck.