TEST the waters!

MW-RENO

TB Lurker
Credits
I've got a proposition for ALL of you at OH,& especially the ones that are on top the fence with barb wire stuck in their crack. Stage a "sick-out". The 1st Monday after Thanksgiving was the perfect day. It would have crippled the company. Just being off 1 day would show OH that you ALL mean business! Nurses & people in a lot of other professions have used this tactic & IT HAS WORKED! Now grow some balls & pick a day! How about if I pick one for you....THE DAY AFTER CHRISTMAS!!! What the hell would any of you have to lose,besides one days pay? Absolutely nothing!!!!!:chairshot:

Sometime even good men are true jerks trouble makers...stay out of OH business unless you are part of it. Don't try to cause trouble. What a dopey idea.

I've got a proposition for ALL of you at OH,& especially the ones that are on top the fence with barb wire stuck in their crack. Stage a "sick-out". The 1st Monday after Thanksgiving was the perfect day. It would have crippled the company. Just being off 1 day would show OH that you ALL mean business! Nurses & people in a lot of other professions have used this tactic & IT HAS WORKED! Now grow some balls & pick a day! How about if I pick one for you....THE DAY AFTER CHRISTMAS!!! What the hell would any of you have to lose,besides one days pay? Absolutely nothing!!!!!:chairshot:

You know what... that sounds like a hell of a good idea. I have a lot of other drivers numbers at other terminals around the area, plus I travel to a lot of terminals thru out the week. I will start the campain and get this ball rolling :1036316054: But I think that we will have to choose a different day to really sell it to the employees. It will have to be a day that all of the employees will agree on. It will have to be a day that is benificial to all and that it will really stick it to the evil VanderPol's.. :furious: You are right it is only a days wages. I can afford that. Some of the drivers might not be able to afford it but they are just going to have to suck it up and do it. WE HAVE A POINT TO PROVE!! I think the day that will work the best is December twenty forth. That way we can make it a four day weekend!!

Listen here... I think you are the driver that I hear the Reno drivers talking about. You work for YRC group, you are not even a current or former OHFL employee. If you are the driver that I have heard of. You are the driver that ruined a former OHFL employees life. You filled that poor boys head with all kind of false thing. He thought that he could get the terminal to change over to the union and when it failed he got so frustrated with his fellow employees and the company that he quit. As far as I know he is with DATS Trucking now. Now if he is happy there, then good for him and his family.

PLEASE....STAY OUT OF OAK HARBORS BUSINESS!!! Your company owns what.. 2 or 3 other companies? Go give them a hard time!!! Leave us and our drivers alone. Anyway, shouldn't you be picking up freight and doing your job. Not sitting around pumping drivers for info and telling them one sided stories. :toxic:

Short notice but I heard negotiations are sometime next week. If you could somehow bring it together before the next round of talks that would be huge.

I know why.. Truckenjoe is an anomaly! In all the discussions of simple rationale, he's proven to be absurd. He never has to prove anything, why? Because he doesn't know any better.