ABF | Thank full and tired

Hang in there, it's worth it, I retired when Holland closed and can't say I like it much but that pension is so worth it, when a bill comes, I pay it, when I need or want something, I get it, think every day how different my life would be without that pension
You are so right!!!!! I worked for GI Trucking west coast. I have a 20 year pension with them. Then Estes took over and cut off the pension. I still have it but they no longer contribute to it. Tried to organize with the union but lost by 2 votes. Went to ABF got another 15 years. The pension makes a big difference. The guys that voted it down and stayed are now hurting. Sorry for them.

You are so right!!!!! I worked for GI Trucking west coast. I have a 20 year pension with them. Then Estes took over and cut off the pension. I still have it but they no longer contribute to it. Tried to organize with the union but lost by 2 votes. Went to ABF got another 15 years. The pension makes a big difference. The guys that voted it down and stayed are now hurting. Sorry for them.
Only here for the pension and free insurance. And all the benefits that come from the union. Vacation ,anniversary, birthday, and all the government holidays Might be a little better, for me 2022 a signed to me.. city truck.. 70 but I run 59. I think am liking green.But to old to get excited. just doing my time