Yellow | thank you letter from jimmy welsh

Has there been one documented case that you know of?

Too many inconsistancies how the ballots were handled for one.Chain of custody not documented.Voting procedures and voting documents werent uniform.Some cases in different locals the third party monitor wasnt a third party outsider.In the case of the second vote.The membership wasnt allowed to decide how we were going to vote.We were told this is how we were going to do it this time.Which was rather odd because in other voting referendums since i can remember.We had always mailed our ballots away from all the locals to a true third party outside source.I know alot of us members are still scratching our heads about the outcome of the second vote.We were also told the company was going bankrupt and had no money.Alas right after the second vote count.The financial report came out for the 4th quarter(Of which said report was delayed til after the second vote results)All be dern if the company didnt realize a profit.The union told us that an independant audit had been done on the company's financials.I guess we need a better auditing company.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk

Too many inconsistancies how the ballots were handled for one.Chain of custody not documented.Voting procedures and voting documents werent uniform.Some cases in different locals the third party monitor wasnt a third party outsider.In the case of the second vote.The membership wasnt allowed to decide how we were going to vote.We were told this is how we were going to do it this time.Which was rather odd because in other voting referendums since i can remember.We had always mailed our ballots away from all the locals to a true third party outside source.I know alot of us members are still scratching our heads about the outcome of the second vote.We were also told the company was going bankrupt and had no money.Alas right after the second vote count.The financial report came out for the 4th quarter(Of which said report was delayed til after the second vote results)All be dern if the company didnt realize a profit.The union told us that an independant audit had been done on the company's financials.I guess we need a better auditing company.

didn't the Cayman Island Locals carry the day with 100% yes votes???

What another SLAP IN THE FACE & SALT IN THE WOUND !!!! , but hey the THREATS WORKED TO GET A YES VOTE !!!! and in about 2018 Xmas time it will start all over again, vote yes or we will shut down !!!!! however we will still pay BONUS payments out to ourselves !!!

All the threats to employees and no investigations or arrests?