ABF | Thank you

vongrimmenstein

I stand for our flag, & kneel for the fallen
Credits
What ever you did here I say thanks. I am staying on line now without having to log in every time. I wonder if the Microsoft update about 10 days ago had any effect. Either way problem solved. Thank you. von.

What ever you did here I say thanks. I am staying on line now without having to log in every time. I wonder if the Microsoft update about 10 days ago had any effect. Either way problem solved. Thank you. von.
I wish I could take the credit, von, but I can't. I had the same situation with this one BB that I visit about once a month. All of sudden I had to log in and I couldn't remember my log on information, had to have it emailed over. I went through what you just did, check the box, log on, use, never log off just close tab. Next time, same thing :confused1: This went on for about six months. Then one time I open up website and can't find the log in box. :confused1: Somehow it remembered me that time and all times since then. But I just ran CC cleaner and bet that I'm back to square one on it again.

I wish I could take the credit, von, but I can't. I had the same situation with this one BB that I visit about once a month. All of sudden I had to log in and I couldn't remember my log on information, had to have it emailed over. I went through what you just did, check the box, log on, use, never log off just close tab. Next time, same thing :confused1: This went on for about six months. Then one time I open up website and can't find the log in box. :confused1: Somehow it remembered me that time and all times since then. But I just ran CC cleaner and bet that I'm back to square one on it again.
I run cc cleaner. Anyone have any issues with this software I like it, but like any other program you always seem to give up one thing for another. Just wondering.

If I have any issues I haven't noticed them except for have to log on to some sites like Facebook but it's usually just a one time thing.