ABF | That vote was to easy.

Lefty.

TB Lurker
Credits
No fighting tooth and nail for better treatment or work conditions like ups. Unions are more corrupt. BA happy with traveling around going out playing golf, steak dinners then they all go back to hotel room. Stewart and senior Driver's as long as they get what they want don't care how new drivers are treated. If your vote mattered we wouldn't get to vote. Just give them three dollars and a toy truck to play with. I guess most driver's had sold there soul's and except it.

No fighting tooth and nail for better treatment or work conditions like ups. Unions are more corrupt. BA happy with traveling around going out playing golf, steak dinners then they all go back to hotel room. Stewart and senior Driver's as long as they get what they want don't care how new drivers are treated. If your vote mattered we wouldn't get to vote. Just give them three dollars and a toy truck to play with. I guess most driver's had sold there soul's and except it.
I agree with much of what you say, but its done.....I'm not going to dwell on it...I think we left some money and benefits on the table, but like I said doesn't matter now, the majority has spoken...

Yeah right, best contract I have seen in 26 years as a Teamster. You don't like no one holding you here. This is the one of the easiest jobs I have ever had. Go deliver soda for a decade then come back and tell me how bad you have it. Been with ABF 15 years and so far, so good.

Yeah right, best contract I have seen in 26 years as a Teamster. You don't like no one holding you here. This is the one of the easiest jobs I have ever had. Go deliver soda for a decade then come back and tell me how bad you have it. Been with ABF 15 years and so far, so good.
Well, I would bet a paycheck you are a yes voter. What ever happened to better to die on your feet than live on your knees.