Central Transport | The automated phone system:

outwheeler

TB Lurker
Credits
:hide:I hope you don't have an emergency, or are they trying to hide from disgruntle customers. Wondering where there freight is. When you call you get the run around with options. I guess that is the NEW VITRAN........:duh:

i have had alot of customers complain about how they cant even get a freight quote on the new coperate phone system. they just called another carrier. plus i personal havent been able to have anyone answer the phone when i have a credit and collections problem.
:hide:I hope you don't have an emergency, or are they trying to hide from disgruntle customers. Wondering where there freight is. When you call you get the run around with options. I guess that is the NEW VITRAN........:duh:

It has always been that way - even when PJAX. When you try to call off sick - had to push any extension just to get a person and when you did they had no idea how to get you to supervisor of dock.
:duh:

I believe if you hit "2", it rings all the phones at the terminal. It might be different at your terminal, but I'm pretty sure there is a "ring all" option that's not in the menu.

JUST use Email tell customers that! LOL:rolleyes:

that is how all conversations happen now, i called for 2 weeks to HR about something, NEVER got an answer or live person,,,,,, emailed and got a return in a couple hours,,, yep, new vitran (same crap different cover)