"The book of Manning."

Northern Flash

Today's Democrats are similar to Commies.
Credits
I watched the story of "The Book of Manning" last night. As not only a football fan, but also a fan of the Mannings, I thought that it was really good. It went through the history of the Manning family and I thought that it was really enjoyable.

The only disappointment was that they must have stopped filming for the show before this weeks Monday Night Football beat-down that the Bronco's gave to the Raiders. lol

Archie didn't really want to do the documentary.. He didn't want it to be focused on him, and it was from it's infant stage.. He made them turn it around and focus on his boys... Very upstanding guy in today's society... He never wanted his career to be all about him.. A great southern gentleman and seems as though he is a great father,,,

Archie trying to stay in the shadows was one of the important things that I took away from it also. With the egos that we see today, I'm not sure that would be the case for most of the current players. He's first class, and in my opinion, he and Olivia have raised three first class boys also. They should be very proud of them. And you're right, Archie wanted the focus to be on the boys and not himself. I enjoyed it.