SAIA | The Camera Situation Has Hit A New Low, Where Is The Bottom?

Dracula

TB Veteran
Credits
In order to protect the other driver, I can't describe the incident, as it was told to me, but I have no reason to doubt, that it happened; Un freakin real. I suspect, that the camera was event triggered, and all I will say is to watch yourself and what you say, when you are logged in. Un freakin real.

Sorry, That's all I can comment on. After a camera activation, watch what you say and do, .
Lol.... one company that I worked for it didn't matter if it was activated.... they would listen in on your phone calls and then bring you into the office to discuss it. The camera is on all the time.... when it flashes red it puts a alert and time stamp.... least at the one company I was at.

The new Lytx cameras have up to a 100 hour continual loop in the camera that can be accessed from a mobile phone. The alerts are clips sent to Lytx for review then forwarded. Safety then can ping the camera and view and download the loop. You can look it up on The Lytx website.

Not surprised at all. And nobody is fighting this violation of your basic rights of free speech, nice! It’s just going to keep getting worse. I say a lot of disgusting, derogatory things, do I mean everything I say, not always but you have a right to say what you want, that’s real freedom. Are we really though? and like or dislike whatever or whoever for any reason. God will judge me, not some two bit cubicle moron. Liberalism is a mental disorder.

Not surprised at all. And nobody is fighting this violation of your basic rights of free speech, nice! It’s just going to keep getting worse. I say a lot of disgusting, derogatory things, do I mean everything I say, not always but you have a right to say what you want, that’s real freedom. Are we really though? and like or dislike whatever or whoever for any reason. God will judge me, not some two bit cubicle moron. Liberalism is a mental disorder.
You give up that right as a condition of employment.

Not sure if this covers you guys. Maybe a phone call to a lawyer?
rnZ2P7F.jpg

Seems more apparent every day. That mentality should have been squashed years ago imo. Too late now, money dictates everything I guess.” Thank you sir, may I have another “ is the motto.

Won't be long we'll be getting citizen ratings like in China. They catch you on a camera (which they have by the millions) smoking a cigarette, you get points, run a red light, don't take good care of your parents or anything the government don't want you to do, you get points. It's coming here to. We've sold our souls to the tech devils. Gave up all our freedoms for a stupid phone.

gives me the warm fuzzies when I step into that tractor. I'd support a zero tolerance for texting and web surfing to buy undies, but bluetooth should be permitted imo

Where I once worked.... there were stickers on the windows as you got in saying that you were being recorded by video with audio..... I peeled them off.... I didn't see them.

You had a truck with windows? wow!

To wingnut outrage junkies, everything is blamed on liberalism. Who knew camera spying was a political issue?