Yellow | The deal is done

The deal is done...lets hope Bill is gone[/QUOTE]

I heard he's president at R&L Trucking, for the last 6 months. Maybe that's where all of our freight went. Talk about something to chew on. Just heard this so you're welcome to put it in the rumors thread, if you would like. :poster_oops::tumbleweed::chairshot: .

THE DEAL IS DONE!! i am sorry to say I was a YES voter. ZOLLARS is here for???? until the ship is righted I guess I was wrong. billy's long term plan worked. DESTROY THE TEAMSTERS!!! look now even our own BROTHERS, ABF hates us!!! (don't even flash lights after letting them in after passing us on the road to let them back in)

Last edited by a moderator:
THE DEAL IS DONE!! i am sorry to say I was a YES voter. ZOLLARS is here for???? until the ship is righted I guess I was wrong. billy's long term plan worked. DESTROY THE TEAMSTERS!!! look now even our own BROTHERS, ABF hates us!!! (don't even flash lights after letting them in after passing us on the road to let them back in)

Sad isn't it?

To the best of my knowledge R & L wouldn't hire any drivers who ever worked for the teamsters. Another slap in the face from the Zman.

ABF and UPS have hated us for a long time. I cant remember the last time either one of them gave the lights for passing.......unless you are talking about high-beams on for 5 seconds. Thats not courtesy, thats a DICK.

Who needs to play the light flashing game all night? Is that needed on an interstate highway, NO. I am in no hurry to get back in the right lane if I am passing and I don't need anyone right in front of me, if they are passing me.

Who needs to play the light flashing game all night? Is that needed on an interstate highway, NO. I am in no hurry to get back in the right lane if I am passing and I don't need anyone right in front of me, if they are passing me.
I agree. I dont flash lights either. Thats my point, I know where that trailer behind me ends, I dont need any help. High beams in my eyes though, pisses me off. I'll blink my trailer lights for someone that does nothing.

Sometimes I give the bright light flash to trucks who come over right in front of me and do not even wait for a signal. Then they give me the thank you flash, makes me think they are robots or something.

Well I know this isn't true...because ABF trucks arn't able to pass anyone..We are well known for being the slowest trucks on the road....inpossible to get a ticket on the big road.