Central Transport | The first day of the rest of our Vitran-lives..

Folks are on edge. I saw this post had one view. I refreshed the page ten minutes later and it had 73. Keep us all informed through the day even if it is business as usual. My tnoughts are that we will get no official info.

I wish you guys luck but I have noticed over the years that if anything happens (major announcement) at a publicly traded company it is either before the market opens or after it closes for the day.

Indys doors are still opened..but everyone is talking and on the edge of their seat.

Anyone have any updates?

Vitran may be one of the biggest losers in the LTL world, but our management from top to bottom sure does provide drama. These Canadian and Fed Ex wanna be business jokers sure can make things interesting.

i was told to "take it one day at a time" by one of my superiors.... thats what his boss told him. then he was told to "interpet that how ever you see fit"!!!!

Vitran hasn't done anything right in years, why change now. Customers are spreading rumors, our competitors are spreading rumors, and the employees are caught in the middle, stock below $4 a share and yet nothing from management. Management had better put out a press release soon or what few customers we still have will assume the worst and look for alternatives.