ABF | The Fort Holier Than Thou?

We constantly have new people leaving at my terminal. Most have been here 3 years or less. New people not sticking around for the abusive treatment. They claim in the 3rd Quarter report that they look at the surveys and apparently they are happy with the rapid turnover of new hires. They claim that their job fares are going great with interviewing 900 plus people and offering 470 something positions as if all of those offered positions will accept or show up for physicals or even their first day of work. If they do show up on day one how many will stay and complete a full year or even 90 days for that matter.

Stunningly they now claim that the background check has been shortened from 8 weeks to 1 week. Why did that take so long?

So has anyone seen the third quarter team report? So our terminal is all about mask and enforcing. However, Seth and the others in the team report were not 6 ft apart and barely a foot apart and unmasked. Thoughts?!!
ATL (086) is not about masks. There is a couple of signs, (2) I think, but no one is wearing masks, no one is asking you to wear masks, and even the fanatic employees, the ones who were wearing 2 masks, (one on top of another one) don't wear masks. And the crazy fanatics employees have even stopped leaving the dispatch office when another employee enters the office.

ATL (086) is not about masks. There is a couple of signs, (2) I think, but no one is wearing masks, no one is asking you to wear masks, and even the fanatic employees, the ones who were wearing 2 masks, (one on top of another one) don't wear masks. And the crazy fanatics employees have even stopped leaving the dispatch office when another employee enters the office.
Pretty much the same thing here at the Rock. We have a handful that still wear a mask all the time, and a few more that wear one while indoors, but that is it.

Here where I am in Arkansas there are a few who mask up. Otherwise the People cannot be bothered to give a damn anymore. We take our chances.

100,000 live in my county. 13000 some odd sick from covid, 210 dead give or take a few total. Rest recovered. There are some in the hospital sick from other things that covid is not necessarily the main reason including myself twice this year. Several died on my floor day and night. The covid ones have a mourning dove poster with laurel on the door until the Mortuary can get their bodies out of there.

If one is hiding under a mask or living in a world where its a private hell of fear and loathing and so on then we are not America anymore. Slinking around from rock to rock in fear instead of walking tall taking on what comes may.

As far as Trucking Companies, if you feel Abused? Then you are either 8 years old facing a bully you dont know what to do with or you did something to expose yourself to abuse from Corporate. If you did not like where you are, you go. Quit. Move on. Or buy the entire company and fire the lot. 'merica... lol.

! Si, Habla, Espanol !plenty of new truckers on the way!
I have seen that they adjusted the wording in spanish. Now I dont do well with that dago lingo, but you would think you can say "Yes spanish spoken here" in one simple phrase that needs no changing. Over the decades anything that has that spanish lingo has had changes in the phrase.