Holland | The Future

jarhead13

TB Lurker
Credits
This post was posted by Rotten Ralph.
I put it here because I feel the same way. I think this is a great post.!

RottenRalph
Peon

The future of the Teamsters

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I posted this in the Yellow Freight forum first. Probably get more debate here.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My vision, the Teamster Union’s trucking segment has set itself up to have a future. The buy out of the Pension fund by UPS and the current organizing of UPS Freight outside of the National Master Freight agreement is the future of the Jimmy Hoffa Junior Teamsters Union!

Current members of the Union’s Master Freight company’s wondered why UPS Freight wans’t included in the Freight Division. The truth is, the Freight Division and its Defined Pension is done. The fund is not fully funded and never will be. The current Master Freight contract was negotiated unlike any other and members wondered why the Union pushed it so hard! Because, when the company fails and it will fail, Hoffa will raise his hand up over his head and say it’s the Companies fault, look we gave them everything they wanted. Mismanagement, not the Teamsters caused this failure.

Don’t worry Junior well have a job after the fall, the next generation of Teamsters well be Brown. My question, how will he explain the eventual Government take over of the unfunded Pension fund. Well he just walk away from all the current Members of the Union and the years they have invested in the pension system? What of the old soldiers who have retired and depend on the pension for their very existence? Well he treat them like war veterans? Speak about the sacrifices and praise them while there pension are looted and controlled by the Government? The future does not include you fellow Master Freight Teamsters. The future is social health care and undefined pension in Juniors Teamsters Union. Senior would be so proud?

RottenRalph
Peon

My vision, the Teamster Union’s trucking segment has set itself up to have a future. The buy out of the Pension fund by UPS and the current organizing of UPS Freight outside of the National Master Freight agreement is the future of the Jimmy Hoffa Junior Teamsters Union!

Current members of the Union’s Master Freight company’s wondered why UPS Freight wans’t included in the Freight Division. The truth is, the Freight Division and its Defined Pension is done. The fund is not fully funded and never will be. The current Master Freight contract was negotiated unlike any other and members wondered why the Union pushed it so hard! Because, when the company fails and it will fail, Hoffa will raise his hand up over his head and say it’s the Companies fault, look we gave them everything they wanted. Mismanagement, not the Teamsters caused this failure.

Don’t worry Junior well have a job after the fall, the next generation of Teamsters well be Brown. My question, how will he explain the eventual Government take over of the unfunded Pension fund. Well he just walk away from all the current Members of the Union and the years they have invested in the pension system? What of the old soldiers who have retired and depend on the pension for their very existence? Well he treat them like war veterans? Speak about the sacrifices and praise them while there pension are looted and controlled by the Government? The future does not include you fellow Master Freight Teamsters. The future is social health care and undefined pension in Juniors Teamsters Union. Senior would be so proud?
Rotton ralph would do good in the oil speculation. His crystal ball seems to have great reception

tdu

IT's post like these that tear down union(tdu)!!!!!!! I'm sure drivers from fed-ex, conway, estes .old dominion and all the others that are considering joining the teamsters can't wait to sign up after reading that post. Great post indeed????????????????????

You know,I think UPS freight has a defined pension plan,Hoffa is not going to make the mistake his father did-- by having the power to shut the country down. All future LTL companies that are organized will have there own deal,contract dates ect.THINK ABOUT IT >>??!!

RottenRalph
Peon

People like this who haven’t a clue and then post this kind of garbage make me sick to my stomach.
How can you possibly think this way? STUPID STUPID FOOLS.