Yellow | The George W Bush of the Trucking Industry

stroud120

COME GET SOME
Credits
Can someone please tell me how Zollars has his job. He and his Geniuses have ran this company into the ground. How does he have a job? I always ask at 120, what is our business plan, and I get no reponse. All he knows how to do is cut jobs,to put a band aid on things. How about making money like we use to by moving freight. I know things are tough, blah, blah, blah. We are the biggest LTL carrier and we some how can not get freight on our trucks. It seems like to me that every ****, gypsy, company out there still has freight. I know they are Truckload, but come on already. No way no how we could just break even, not hauling air for 500 miles. I find it hard to believe, that this company could not do something to get our system flowing again. Please get Zollars out, it may be to late, all promises to wall street, change after change, oh yeah the best, THE VELOCITY NETWORK. HOWS THAT WORKING FOR YOU. Get us in the markets we could never get before, what a JOKE.:tongue0002::eck15::puke:

I know you are going to take heat in here from all the [ just thank god and yrc for having a job] boys, but omg you said a mouthful.
maybe like nascar we can sell pieces of wrecked trucks to make spare change or better yet print up some more junk bonds to peddle to the public.
anything but say , we made a mistake lets go back to making money the old way .by working hard and filling trucks.
Maybe we could raffle off dollar bill himself.

Who benefits...

I always felt there was a business round table of most of the players in this game of trucking and it would benefit them all if they put all these unionized carriers into one ship send it to sea, then sink it. Yes, people would be paid a kings ransom to fail. Conspiracy theorist, I am and I admit. I simply do not believe most things in this world at face value. What you see is often not what you get... :shades:

shark bait

just remember....the only difference between us and the Titanic, is, the Titanic had a band playing......can anybody say " iceberg, dead ahead"......

Thanks longblade, but WTF, we would have been fired long ago . When will they get rid of Zollars and his BUSH running of this company. We they do, wait and see the Golden Umbrella he gets we he "resigns". What will we get, a BIG C%CK AND BALL SANDWICH, WITH A SIDE ORDER OF STUCK IT SO FAR UP YOUR A$$. He has ran this company into the ground. Remember just 5 years ago when we were just ROADWAY, we were DEBT FREE. Now we are almost 1 BILLION in debt, stock at 3 something. We are in the same spot that YELLOW was in almost bankrupt. Just like BUSH all his lies have caught up to him. :tongue0002::tongue0002::tongue0002::wtflol:

Is it possible yrcw is paying the notes early and selling the new shares to get the
"RIGHT" people paid before the bankruptcy???????????
Think about it when $Bill needs his new job "Someone" is going to take
care of him for making sure they got re-paid.

Hey stroud120 I'm glad to see your posting again.
Actually when Yellow Corporation bought Roadway Corporation, Roadway Corporation I think was something like four hundred million dollars in debt. They had just bought New Penn.

Thanks longblade, but WTF, we would have been fired long ago . When will they get rid of Zollars and his BUSH running of this company. We they do, wait and see the Golden Umbrella he gets we he "resigns". What will we get, a BIG C%CK AND BALL SANDWICH, WITH A SIDE ORDER OF STUCK IT SO FAR UP YOUR A$$. He has ran this company into the ground. Remember just 5 years ago when we were just ROADWAY, we were DEBT FREE. Now we are almost 1 BILLION in debt, stock at 3 something. We are in the same spot that YELLOW was in almost bankrupt. Just like BUSH all his lies have caught up to him. :tongue0002::tongue0002::tongue0002::wtflol:

In 2003, Yellow Corp paid $966 million and took over Roadways "DEBT" of $140 million = total purchase price of Roadway, was about $1.1 billion.

link...Daily News

Body Count

I always felt there was a business round table of most of the players in this game of trucking and it would benefit them all if they put all these unionized carriers into one ship send it to sea, then sink it. Yes, people would be paid a kings ransom to fail. Conspiracy theorist, I am and I admit. I simply do not believe most things in this world at face value. What you see is often not what you get... :shades:

I am sorry to hijack this thread, but I had to make a comment on your links to "Clinton body count" links.
I would hazard a guess that you are a Bush/McCain fan.
So my only response to the "Clinton Body Count", is the Bush body count.
Over 4,000 of our young men lost in the Bush war in Irac!
Somehow the scale is nowhere near being even!
And let us not forget those who also gave thier lives in Afganistan!
May Bush rot in Hell!

I am sorry to hijack this thread, but I had to make a comment on your links to "Clinton body count" links.
I would hazard a guess that you are a Bush/McCain fan.
So my only response to the "Clinton Body Count", is the Bush body count.
Over 4,000 of our young men lost in the Bush war in Irac!
Somehow the scale is nowhere near being even!
And let us not forget those who also gave thier lives in Afganistan!
May Bush rot in Hell!

Republican or Democrat? Neither, special interests. I was trying to illustrate some things that throw me into the boat of a conspiracy theorist, thats all. When it comes to politics I believe that both aisles are actually one. Also, the Bush's have their pie charts in this area too... :shades:

I agree with mud, good to see you back stoud 120 I thought maybe you were busy painting up that other dock for the arrival of the new "victims", uh i mean fellow workers who will be coming to 120 soon.

Can someone please tell me how Zollars has his job. He and his Geniuses have ran this company into the ground. How does he have a job? I always ask at 120, what is our business plan, and I get no reponse. All he knows how to do is cut jobs,to put a band aid on things. How about making money like we use to by moving freight. I know things are tough, blah, blah, blah. We are the biggest LTL carrier and we some how can not get freight on our trucks. It seems like to me that every ****, gypsy, company out there still has freight. I know they are Truckload, but come on already. No way no how we could just break even, not hauling air for 500 miles. I find it hard to believe, that this company could not do something to get our system flowing again. Please get Zollars out, it may be to late, all promises to wall street, change after change, oh yeah the best, THE VELOCITY NETWORK. HOWS THAT WORKING FOR YOU. Get us in the markets we could never get before, what a JOKE.:tongue0002::eck15::puke:
I have to wonder if Bill Z will be announcing his retirement sometime soon.

BadSlavin, you are right when you say victims, of the 30 or so guys that came up from scranton, there might be 9 or 10 left. They still won't tell us who is coming to the Inbound dock, you know how it is at 120 all secrets and lies. If you do not have at least 15yrs and a cdl they should find another job. We have guys on the call board on the dock with 20 years now.:eck15::puke:

BadSlavin, you are right when you say victims, of the 30 or so guys that came up from scranton, there might be 9 or 10 left. They still won't tell us who is coming to the Inbound dock, you know how it is at 120 all secrets and lies. If you do not have at least 15yrs and a cdl they should find another job. We have guys on the call board on the dock with 20 years now.:eck15::puke:
hey stroud, I should have stayed there on the callboard.... at least I woudn't have had to move 600 miles to get laid off....anybody talk to mikey j. since he transferred to newburgh?

G-Man, I will give Tommy A , a call to see whats up at 123. I think you would be in the top 10 on the call board at 120. Not much going on up here. They are getting the Inbound ready but you know our (⊙▃⊙) leader, will not tell us a thing. His side kick the Japanese Beatle, says good things are coming in January. I think he must of went to the Car salesman class of BULL$HIT. Not much of any freight up here, the city will not send guys to get the freight, they are more worried about their hours, then the customer. SAME OLD SH!T. Had an add in the Pocono Record, hiring casuals for our terminal, go figure.WTF

i spoke to mikey j a week or so ago , he took a switcher bid ,i think he said 8 pm with sat-sun off i believe he is checker 22 or 23 up at 123

stop trying to figure it out . look at what 120 once was and look at what it is today ......do we have to draw you a picture ......we don't need 120 any more . its pretty simple to see. all frt can go around you , what are you there for , what atvantage is 120 .

Hey Shamco@k, I have all the pictures of your old never mind I might hurt your big bad feelings. You sound like a great teamster to me, maybe they could shut 120, for your sake they better not. You will then start running your A$$ CLOWN big mouth and crying about how you and your "good buddies":moon2::last:kiss2: are getting bumped by all the senirity left at 120. If you want to draw me some pictures send me some I do not have already . Guys like you are exactly what this company needs. Makes me all warm and fuzzy to be a Teamster with guys like you::eck15: