Yellow | The George W Bush of the Trucking Industry

I would just love to know where the hell is the board of directors that are supposed to keep an eye on this sh*t. and the band played on:party-smiley-017:

board or directors, smidt,zollar, hoffa and the rest of the good ol boys golfing in florida sippin on cool drinks telling stories about how good things are going at the top

Hey Shamco@k, I have all the pictures of your old never mind I might hurt your big bad feelings. You sound like a great teamster to me, maybe they could shut 120, for your sake they better not. You will then start running your A$$ CLOWN big mouth and crying about how you and your "good buddies":moon2::last:kiss2: are getting bumped by all the senirity left at 120. If you want to draw me some pictures send me some I do not have already . Guys like you are exactly what this company needs. Makes me all warm and fuzzy to be a Teamster with guys like you::eck15:
you may be rite all 120 men can follow the work to where ever , but the truth is this company does not need 120 any more . you are just in the way , all frt can go around you . stop standing in the way of this company going forward. why is it that all 120 men are filled with nothing but doom and gloom . get with the program .

Hey Shamco@k, I have all the pictures of your old never mind I might hurt your big bad feelings. You sound like a great teamster to me, maybe they could shut 120, for your sake they better not. You will then start running your A$$ CLOWN big mouth and crying about how you and your "good buddies":moon2::last:kiss2: are getting bumped by all the senirity left at 120. If you want to draw me some pictures send me some I do not have already . Guys like you are exactly what this company needs. Makes me all warm and fuzzy to be a Teamster with guys like you::eck15:

say what you want, but......, he is DEAD on!!!!!! R.I.P. 120

i believe if you look in the contract that if they close the doors the severance package to union workers is 1 weeks pay for each year of service .they will never do that . they rather have guys move around the country then starve them out by having massive lay offs .
if they had to pay us all off where would they get the money to give themselfs bonus's

stop trying to figure it out . look at what 120 once was and look at what it is today ......do we have to draw you a picture ......we don't need 120 any more . its pretty simple to see. all frt can go around you , what are you there for , what atvantage is 120 .

Could you draw me a picture?....please!
Dont forget to include a line haul driver that dont work weekends....starts on Sunday nights and takes empties not over 500 miles...and then lays over at the hotel and has under 5 years average with the company!
Now....Ask yourself if you really think that Zollars little local linehaul situation works while there is an average of 1.6 million pounds of freight sitting around New England every weekend until 120 finishes clearing thier freight and then moves it while you guys are at home. Not trying to bust chops here but this is basicly whats been happening.
Better keep a watchful eye on 120 because history shows exactly how profitable and fast 120 was and there are new players on the board now:1036316054: Dont count 120 out unless you know all the facts. Its location makes it a key player and every change of operation has hinged on it. There is no longer any toll threat on interstate 80 in Pa and the flexability at this location is essential to the company's future.....Dont kid yourself...Just wait and watch...we are here to stay!

wow how cool would it be if they really started cranking 120 back up with a new managment team . damn id even consider moving back home