The Grinch Returns

localdriver

TB Regular
Credits
411du0.jpg

The grinch came back for a post holiday apperance, This time the sales force was not spaired. From J1 three reps were canned, J6 lost three reps and J2 reported in with one sales cassualty. also in this round of hit's J1 lost a shop mechanic,one from the tire shop, and one from the bodyshop. But remeber when it's all done the cheetah system will not only dispatch ,but fuel and repair your truck!!!

411du0.jpg

The grinch came back for a post holiday apperance, This time the sales force was not spaired. From J1 three reps were canned, J6 lost three reps and J2 reported in with one sales cassualty. also in this round of hit's J1 lost a shop mechanic,one from the tire shop, and one from the bodyshop. But remeber when it's all done the cheetah system will not only dispatch ,but fuel and repair your truck!!!

OK Ready for the FACTS. This is as it pertains to the Northeast.

We have sales reps let go due to performance. Here's how it works, if you show up to work and expect to earn a check: you need to work. That goes for any position. You are now commenting on something I am directly involved with.

Only 1 rep out of J6. Totally deserved.

In PA, we had 2 people this week who actually were waiting for this. One guy all but told us :"what took you so long?" The other rep said she was leaving in the spring anyways. We need reps who want to be here, not just collect a check.

I find it a very good thing that we are holding sales reps as acountable as any other Jevic employee.

This is a very positive development for us. As a sales force, we are taking ourselves seriously. I am not hiring one more rep into this company who can't make us better.

For example, I just put a guy on in Baltimore who is kicking butt.

Please contact me on 2169 if anyone would like to discuss further.