SAIA | The Jacksonville, Florida terminal is moving Thanksgiving weekend

yeah we are moved. word i got is the county is going to bulldoze the building and build a school complex.

Thanx DEMO. Was hoping YRC was going to make it a velosity center.so I could get back to ST. Augustine. You crushed my hopes. Wish You and Yours have a safe and MERRY HOLIDAY SEASON. BTW I'm currently in Greenville S.C. myself, very cold at nite don't you think?:1036316054:

wow heard it was coming in november but thought yall dodged the bullet sorry to hear about it especially since yall just got raises alot of good people there hate to see it happen but with today economy you just never know

GOOD LUCK GUYS:TR10driving03:

Thanx DEMO. Was hoping YRC was going to make it a velosity center.so I could get back to ST. Augustine. You crushed my hopes. Wish You and Yours have a safe and MERRY HOLIDAY SEASON. BTW I'm currently in Greenville S.C. myself, very cold at nite don't you think?:1036316054:

you never know what might happen though. the road it is on seems a bit small with little room to expand for traffic. it is a fairly large dock area, which we only used half of anyway. yeah it was pretty cold last night, be glad you were not up here monday and tuesday.

you never know what might happen though. the road it is on seems a bit small with little room to expand for traffic. it is a fairly large dock area, which we only used half of anyway. yeah it was pretty cold last night, be glad you were not up here monday and tuesday.

I am up here S.C. Started out in JXF term when it first opened was hoping to get back to FLA 2nd transfer since they made it a city term and moved back by the train sta. in n. jax 1997. With all this stuff going on with YFS YRC whatever they call themselves nowadays I doubt it will happen. Thanx for the info...:popcorn: