XPO | The Legend of Con-Way

You can get a "rare" copy still wrapped on ebay! So far it's $9.99 + s&h of $10.00

BTW, he has two of these "rare" books. :1036316054:

Please post a link.:1036316054:
Also don't lose that spare book! Keep it in pristine condition because it might be worth something as only Con-way employees were gifted with it.

518hjr637lss500yx7.jpg

I have worked some places in my career before coming here...none of those places ever put any effort into telling us anything, and certainly never gave us anything...y'all must have got burned pretty bad...the book looks pretty good to me, kinda nice to see the story...maybe I just appreciate the little things more I guess...

Well.....I have read the first six chapters or so....actually, I had my mind made up beforehand, to dislike it.....but, if it is factual, I have learned a bunch about the company, and I am interested enough to read the rest. If it isn't factual, well, I love a good story, and, I have read other books over the years that turned out to be a waste (most of the crap they sell you for college classes for example).:woot2:

you're right...but you can resell the crap from college to the next unsuspecting freshman....you said you had your mind made up beforehand..."never judge a book by it's cover"..?? I don't know how much is factual, but it doesn't seem to be fiction if you know the history, I suppose..

Might be interesting to get one of the books to one of the old "C.F." hands, and let them read it, just to see whether they based it on fact or fiction:toxic:.

And, incidentally, everyone judges a book by it's cover, that's why publishers spend so much time and money on them before they are printed. First time I saw the first Harry Potter book, I decided it was a stupid kids book, then I read it and was hooked, like most of the rest of the reading public. We all, judge books by their covers.......shouldn't, but we do..:hide:

well i read the first couple of chapters and so far it tells of the beginning of the co about the truck co i found it interesting so far