SAIA | The Little Ferrett Arrives in Wrentham, Ma

Nevergreen

TB Lurker
Credits
Guys you have a Little Man that came from NEMF ,and New Penn. He will tell you he wants to be everyone’s friend , and wants to work together. Joke , he is a liar he is more about trying to show his power, not surprised coming from a Little Man. He is nothing but a Woonsocket Rocket. So management beware he is the same Quality of the Supervisor you hired from NP in Cranston . So get ready to have problems with your Drivers,,,Whaaa Whaa

This applies to most people "in-charge" in LTL. Rare is the supervisor/manager who does not have an "us vs. them" mentality. They try to brainwash wash us with the "we're family" BS and because we're family, we need to look out for one another. Funny how one-sided "looking out for one another" turns out to be. Trailers loaded like crap, equipment is crap and delivering embarrassingly damaged freight sure seems like we're all part of the same team (sarcasm - for those who may misinterpret). I've never been part of a family with SO MUCH hypocrisy, backstabbing, conniving, favoritism and s**t-talking. Reminds me of the supervisor in BAK. He is the greatest thing to happen to SAIA (in his own mind) that Fritz himself will notice him from all of the other supervisors and promote him to King of SAIA. This will happen, it is just a matter of time (sarcasm).

Oh and by the way the Little Ferrett will track the Drivers by GPS better than a Maine Hunting Guide. He will let anybody who helps him undermine employee rules, company, DOT, Hazmat Rules , in turn he looks the other way when they screw up. But if you don’t play his Game he wants to fire you for going 5 minutes over your break. And when Yellow shut down he delivered Hazmat shipments in his own vehicle to clean out the system. Let’s see if he gets away with his ::shit:: while at Saia.

This applies to most people "in-charge" in LTL. Rare is the supervisor/manager who does not have an "us vs. them" mentality. They try to brainwash wash us with the "we're family" BS and because we're family, we need to look out for one another. Funny how one-sided "looking out for one another" turns out to be. Trailers loaded like crap, equipment is crap and delivering embarrassingly damaged freight sure seems like we're all part of the same team (sarcasm - for those who may misinterpret). I've never been part of a family with SO MUCH hypocrisy, backstabbing, conniving, favoritism and s**t-talking. Reminds me of the supervisor in BAK. He is the greatest thing to happen to SAIA (in his own mind) that Fritz himself will notice him from all of the other supervisors and promote him to King of SAIA. This will happen, it is just a matter of time (sarcasm).
People like that are why talk of unionizing will never go away

People like that are why talk of unionizing will never go away
Exactly! This is why talk of unionizing will never go away. It is crazy to think this type of childish/vindictive behavior demonstrated by most supervisors/managers is widely accepted as normal in the LTL/trucking world. We complain and air our disgust about these sh*tty "leaders" to others in the ranks and/or to our customers (or here) but that is the extent of it. There is no accountability because it really is "us vs them".

Wait till the Little Ferrett gets some drivers under his plan and sents them some ghost shipments to make his numbers look good. It was pretty sad that we had Teamsters at New Penn Providence, RI help him. In turn he looked the other way so they could get OT and shop at Walmart on the way in. All their ass kissing and their still out of a Job.

The Little Man, The Liar, The Woonsocket Rocket, and of course The Little Ferrett has landed a TM Job in Westboro Mass. He must have to throw away his Yellow Wear, and wear Saia Red , but he can still wear his Toughskin Jeans with elastic waist , and a pair of his Skippy’s. What’s wrong with that for a 45 year old little Ferrett.

Exactly! This is why talk of unionizing will never go away. It is crazy to think this type of childish/vindictive behavior demonstrated by most supervisors/managers is widely accepted as normal in the LTL/trucking world. We complain and air our disgust about these sh*tty "leaders" to others in the ranks and/or to our customers (or here) but that is the extent of it. There is no accountability because it really is "us vs them".
Indeed when they get a little stressed by their job they take it out on the drivers. Have had some just pop off at the mouth you drivers this or you drivers that. Im like whatever just give me my bills or here the bills im going home. Im just here to do my job and i dont bother you so dont bother me. I know im just a number and can be let go at any time, and most drivers are just like me. Thats why there really is no loyalty anymore. If we do the very best we can do for long periods the one time we mess up thats what we are known. Yet if the office messes up its because they have a lot going on and we just need to be more understanding. Drivers have a lot going on to. There is more to us than just holding a steering wheel. We have problems and personal issues like anyone else.

Indeed when they get a little stressed by their job they take it out on the drivers. Have had some just pop off at the mouth you drivers this or you drivers that. Im like whatever just give me my bills or here the bills im going home. Im just here to do my job and i dont bother you so dont bother me. I know im just a number and can be let go at any time, and most drivers are just like me. Thats why there really is no loyalty anymore. If we do the very best we can do for long periods the one time we mess up thats what we are known. Yet if the office messes up its because they have a lot going on and we just need to be more understanding. Drivers have a lot going on to. There is more to us than just holding a steering wheel. We have problems and personal issues like anyone else.
LTL in a nutshell. Those that can, do; those that can’t, manage.

It’s about to get crazy in Westboro, Ma. He will make up crap, lie to the Driver’s and his Boss. Don’t take a day off to see your Doctor , letter coming . And then he’ll tell you it’s not him. You guys better hope the Dock Rat at New Penn Cranston Ri doesn’t get hired there , cause that’s his Buddy ,, he’ll let him smoke every five minutes, and sleep in his car three hours a night, rat you out, This Little Ferrett let this go on for almost four years as the Little Manager of New Penn. But he didn’t like guys being a Teamster. He just plan SUCKS, piece of ::shit:: .