The man responsible for the 20th century.

If you had to pick one man who shaped the 20th century, it would have to be Adolf ಠ▄ಠ. WW2 left the United States with the only industrial economy not decimated. Only the United States survived intact. European and Asian cities were destroyed. Europe was divided by the iron curtain.

If you had to pick one man who shaped the 20th century, it would have to be Adolf ಠ▄ಠ. WW2 left the United States with the only industrial economy not decimated. Only the United States survived intact. European and Asian cities were destroyed. Europe was divided by the iron curtain.
Are you forgetting Superman?
He was more powerful than a locomotive, faster than a speeding bullet, and able to jump tall buildings in a single bound, just to mention a few of his feats.

I didn’t know that, I thought that the government had taken them.

I have read it was DJT’s uncle, John Trump, who a civilian advisor/consultant to the military during WW2. The military asked Trump to review Tesla’s papers after his death, as the military couldn’t make heads, or tails out of them. Trump knew the military would use Tesla’s knowledge for nefarious means. Trump told the military the papers were nonsense, so the military told Trump he could keep the papers.

True, too an extent. But who was responsible for the circumstances that brought about A.H.? Is it 1 person? No, but a group of people, Woodrow Wilson being the ‘face’ of that group. Many nefarious people shaped the 20th century.
Lenin, Stalin, Wilson, Roosevelt(both), King George, etc.