FedEx Freight | The next best thing

What's next he asks .....

I'm thinking something in the way of totally nude dancers at "Smokestack's Strip House" and free beer for everyone , naaa forget the last part.

Ever since I saw one with TP dangling from her behind, I've never been back since.

Last edited by a moderator:
What's next he asks .....

I'm thinking something in the way of totally nude dancers at "Smokestack's Strip House" and free beer for everyone , naaa forget the last part.
You already said it ..FREE BEER .. no take backs ... :couch:

But I ask ... how much is the cover charge ..$$$$$ ...:6792:

HMMMMMMMMM, free beer, my purple promise speedo, and a new occupation. I do have the time. Let me try one of my high kicks. Ouch, that didn't work out very well. I think I'll just stay home. TwicePipes

when i grow up i getting want to be a driver oh hell i am growed up I hope to retire in my beloved smokey mountains very soon no more you refusing are you sure nope won't pull overweight won't go with bad brakes tires lights any any thing else man the biz sure has changed in 45 years but then again it ain't changed a damed bit same stuff different day paint is just different thats all the old man will be on here say he he he

HMMMMMMMMM, free beer, my purple promise speedo, and a new occupation. I do have the time. Let me try one of my high kicks. Ouch, that didn't work out very well. I think I'll just stay home. TwicePipes

I heard you gave a free case of beer to the stewards as you were boarding a cruise ship!!! Damn generous of you!!! Where's mine??

ST