Yellow | The other format is better?

sometimes old is better

the old format was much better....pleaseeeeeeeee bring it back!!!!!!

I have to agree that the other one was better on ME.

I aint paying the bill and Jeff wants to keep change for us like he gets at work. LOL

thw white is a little rough on the eyes but i like the format but the color needs blue and orange(LOL) but a little color will help on the the old eyes

CR

Well it is a clean look, But a little on the bright side. I guess I am just getting a little old and my eyes are not what they use to be?

The last version was just fine. Changing things just for the sake of changing is rediculous. Changing and making improvements is great. Unfortunately, this is not an improvement over the last version.

The last version was just fine. Changing things just for the sake of changing is rediculous. Changing and making improvements is great. Unfortunately, this is not an improvement over the last version.

And that is your opinion Animo.

Also there is way more to it than just changing the color, I personally like using a script that is much easier to edit that will give me more time to do other things in life besides fix broke stuff on this site all the time.

This script is easier for me to edit

And that is your opinion Animo.

Also there is way more to it than just changing the color, I personally like using a script that is much easier to edit that will give me more time to do other things in life besides fix broke stuff on this site all the time.

This script is easier for me to edit

i'll drink to that:boat:

Good enough for me Jeff. Damn bunch of whiney assed drivers anyway:smilie_132::funky::biglaugh:

I toned down the white.
Making my users happy is a goal of mine, but there is no way I can make 13,500 + happy no matter what I do