SEFL | The Program

reknilp

TB Lurker
Credits
Has anyone at your service center volunteered for the program?

I find it funny that they call it "the program" instead of what it really is, especially if enough people don't volunteer and it becomes mandatory. That way they can still run around saying they have never had a layoff.

Has anyone at your service center volunteered for the program?

I find it funny that they call it "the program" instead of what it really is, especially if enough people don't volunteer and it becomes mandatory. That way they can still run around saying they have never had a layoff.
It’s neither “the program or a lay-off” it’s most accurate to say Furlough

Yes drivers are going to take it voluntarily. If it gets all the way down to me then I’ll take it and make more at home than if I were at work

My question is, if we keep getting furloughed will the company eventually say enough? It’s not coming back. You are not going to be called back to work. Then the furloughed employees will become unemployed

My question is, if we keep getting furloughed will the company eventually say enough? It’s not coming back. You are not going to be called back to work. Then the furloughed employees will become unemployed
It clearly states in the letter that at the end of the 8 week program then you will be able to return to work. If for some reason they do not honor that, I would highly recommend you hold on to that memo. Obviously I'm no attorney but I'd assume that piece of paper would serve as a vital legal document should they not hold true to their word.

It clearly states in the letter that at the end of the 8 week program then you will be able to return to work. If for some reason they do not honor that, I would highly recommend you hold on to that memo. Obviously I'm no attorney but I'd assume that piece of paper would serve as a vital legal document should they not hold true to their word.
Good point. Forgot about that part of the letter