Yellow | THE THANK YOU from YRC

racecat

TB Lurker
Credits
It seems yrc has forgotten how to say thank you for the almost one BILLION DOLLARS we teamsters have given them. They are now writing chicken$hit letters for everything under the sun,harrassing people just like the days when this WAS the best job in trucking and we would take it because of the money and benefits. Now we make a lot less and no pension payments and this makes this kind of crap harder to swallow.
I think it's time to re-vote the last two amendments and take back our money and pension as of NOW. Then these a$$holel can write all the letters they want and we can save on toilet paper just like the old days.
Job ,with no respect, is not bettet than NO JOB. Iwould be the first to sign a petition to re-vote.
By the way , I voted yes the last two times and I am really sorry . So go ahead and say it,I TOLD YA SOOOO.:ranting2::eck13:

yo tommy.

i thought you packed it in?

one month behind me already and only 17 to go to beat the statistic (average teamster retiree collects 18 pension checks then he dies).

been workin' out every day and eating right.

visited my cardiologist last thursday and he said my ticker bounced back but, i aint.

if you got the time, quit.

it aint never goin' to get any better.

Really....people are getting letters for misuse of company time, improper work methods, late to work, not showing up for work? WOW, while others bust their butts so this company stays in business? Do your job, and there are no letters.

did u expect a letter..what do u want it to say. becasue no matter what it says you'll wipe ur *** with it anyway...be happy if ur working,dont try to screw the company, bcasue i guarantee there expecting it and writin up everyone..kill em with kindness

SPSP5.jpg

while others bust their butts so this company stays in business? QUOTE]

:biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:Get pictures of the busted butts and post them or no one is going to believe you! Busting butt!!!:biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh: PS: How about those little ritz crackers with the peanut butter? I'm in.

vacation

yo tommy.

i thought you packed it in?

one month behind me already and only 17 to go to beat the statistic (average teamster retiree collects 18 pension checks then he dies).

been workin' out every day and eating right.

visited my cardiologist last thursday and he said my ticker bounced back but, i aint.

if you got the time, quit.
:TR10driving03:

Hello Mikeeee , how ya doin
I am technically on vacation my date is oct -- so the guys are keeping me up to date on the b/s :shit:in case sumpin happens and I have to go back.GOD FORBID!!!!!!!I could'nt face goin back after nine weeks of vacation.:clap:
it aint never goin' to get any better.

That's the answer?

Really....people are getting letters for misuse of company time, improper work methods, late to work, not showing up for work? WOW, while others bust their butts so this company stays in business? Do your job, and there are no letters.

When they are slinging ::shit:: you can get a letter for doing your Job. Heck at 509 you get two at a time with this BIG R in your face style of Management.One for what you did and one more if you voice your side! Lets be honest can you tell me you don't talk to a co-worker,never been early or late on a break,taken a day off when you should'nt have or even put your name on a football pot.If you want the Job done talk to me not down to me!They dont write chickenshit letters to there female dogs

When they are slinging ::shit:: you can get a letter for doing your Job. Heck at 509 you get two at a time with this BIG R in your face style of Management.One for what you did and one more if you voice your side! Lets be honest can you tell me you
don't talk to a co-worker,never been early or late on a break,taken a day off when you should'nt have or even put your name on a football pot
.If you want the Job done talk to me not down to me!They dont write chickenshit letters to there female dogs

By god that is criminal behavior
They always used letters as a tool. If you always have 2 letters in your file and the next one means suspension it has a way of making you run silent..run deep. When the letters come out after 9 months they'll find a way to jack you up. I used to check all dl's before I left in the AM and pull over and check all bol's and make sure they were perfect before I came back or I would be the tm's office with the steward pleading my case. The slower it gets the worse it gets. You got no choice but to do things right. Check double check everything

management, GO HOME!!!!!!!!!! or, at least, back behind the counter. don't forget your kneepads...

management, GO HOME!!!!!!!!!! or, at least, back behind the counter. don't forget your kneepads...

What? I don't have a right to post my views here?

I know some people get BS letters - you could even argue that 25 percent are BS. But for the most part they are legite.

I was a Teamster for a little over 5 years for Roadway. Recieved 17 letters, all but 2 were deserved. So what there letters, do your job and you really don't have to worry about letters.

you forgot the contract vote

It seems yrc has forgotten how to say thank you for the almost one BILLION DOLLARS we teamsters have given them. They are now writing chicken$hit letters for everything under the sun,harrassing people just like the days when this WAS the best job in trucking and we would take it because of the money and benefits. Now we make a lot less and no pension payments and this makes this kind of crap harder to swallow.
I think it's time to re-vote the last two amendments and take back our money and pension as of NOW. Then these a$$holel can write all the letters they want and we can save on toilet paper just like the old days.
Job ,with no respect, is not bettet than NO JOB. Iwould be the first to sign a petition to re-vote.
By the way , I voted yes the last two times and I am really sorry . So go ahead and say it,I TOLD YA SOOOO.:ranting2::eck13:
You expected different? You think they owe you something? (They do)
And that you are going to get recognition for it? When has that ever happened?
Yeah we told you so. You gave them the keys (three times) and they robbed you blind, yet again, Duhh

back stabber

Dude if you don’t know the game by now you got no business posting anything, you must have a path worn into the carpet leading to the managers desk. Hows this one for you? Worker blows out knee pallet jacking freight to rear of trailer, gets a letter for improper work methods, poor guy ended up with an artificial knee implant. ( true story).
You want more? I got a million of them. Word of advice, don’t bust your butt (or anything else) trying to kiss :eck13: because you’ll get a letter for it. improper sucking methods.

What? I don't have a right to post my views here?

I know some people get BS letters - you could even argue that 25 percent are BS. But for the most part they are legit.

I was a Teamster for a little over 5 years for Roadway. Received 17 letters, all but 2 were deserved. So what there letters, do your job and you really don't have to worry about letters.

I hope that YRC treats you better than the 20 plus year Teamsters turned company men were here in Salt Lake City.
Almost looks as if they keep the stupid ones so upper management looks better. Hail to King Ken and his band of merry brown noses