Yellow | The "two headed man" heads for Louisville.

uncle wiggly

TB Regular
Credits
Myself and my trusted friend are headed for LOU.....it was a coin flip at the end that sealed the deal.....Any info on LOU would be greatly appreciated....UW

Lou is a neat place-lots to do. I never lived there but my Mother and Father grew up there and I still have cousins there. Last I looked houses were very affordable. I sold two for my Aunts about 10 years ago and could not believe how little they went for . Scooter-RAN

We (the drivers in LOU) are still trying to find out all of the new drivers names and seniority dates coming to Lou.

Supposedly 4 are coming from Ind, 1 from BUF, one from CVE, and of course the one from LCP.

seems good

Myself and my trusted friend are headed for LOU.....it was a coin flip at the end that sealed the deal.....Any info on LOU would be greatly appreciated....UW
I'm not there. I'm CVE, but being on the extra board, I haul alot of freight in there and I don't wait at all to get dropped and hooked. Good luck, brother.

Hey, frick and frack

Hey wigger, congratulations on your decision to go to (lollville) Wow I knew Frick was headed out of town, but I thought you would go to HSP.
I hope the best for both of you, and this time maybe you can live in his man cave.
Let me know if you need anything.
q-river

Basic info for new LOU drivers coming to LOU

UW, and the other 6 new drivers coming to LOU.

There are currently 7 drivers in LOU. We all have assigned work days and start times. We work 6 days with one off. Currently all 7 go only to RFO drop out then bobtail to CVE to get the hotel van.

In this COO we are picking up both meet and turns with both Little Rock drivers, and Richmond drivers. Each run is between 250 to 300 miles each way. And we believe will be 5 days a week.
As well as one STL complete turn at 261 miles each way. ( Our Senior driver (30+ years) is claiming that one. As I understand it, in addition to the runs listed above. We will also retain 6 of the 7 current lay downs to RFO/CVE.
Its extremely laid back down here at LOU. Three of us transfered in from COL last September, and never met the TM until we had been there for over 60 days. You like myself and the two other former COL drivers had to learn to get used to the laid back 'tude. Its like day and night from the major hubs that we all came from.
Like I said any other way I can help....or if you would like to call I can fill you in on housing and which areas are better to live in, etc.
Oh Yeah...We believe that we will all bid by June 30th. (It may just be rumor, but, makes sense.) Due to the following week being the 4th of July weekend and the start of the COO.

Thx for taking the LOU Unc. That was my number 2 choice after CTI. It maxxed out at my high bump in number, leaving LIR looking real, real sweet. Hopefully I'll get an intro to you on a meet n greet.