Reddaway | The Union is coming to your neighborhood

Fthemwithasmile

TB Lurker
Credits
It seems that the Reddaway contract for California is done and guess what? The company has agreed to allow the Union agents on the property of all the non union terminals within the system to organize them. The company has agreed to stay neutral and no non-union employee will get a 401K (which the union people have) unless they join the union. Supposedly, the non union folks will get that some time in the future, but I doubt that.

You might as well call up the Local Union and ask to sign a card now or your loosing money everyday!!!!!

It seems that the Reddaway contract for California is done and guess what? The company has agreed to allow the Union agents on the property of all the non union terminals within the system to organize them. The company has agreed to stay neutral and no non-union employee will get a 401K (which the union people have) unless they join the union. Supposedly, the non union folks will get that some time in the future, but I doubt that.

You might as well call up the Local Union and ask to sign a card now or your loosing money everyday!!!!!

You are so full of CRAP! site your source.... still nothing but a lying bomb thrower . Anybody that would give you one shred of credibility is a fool. They only have to look at your previous prognostications to prove to themselves your posts are based in your own fantasies.

Well you should take a look at the agreement before you speak because you have no clue. I didn't see the whole thing but I did see the access, neutrality and card check agreement. It is separate from the contract.

Simply looking at all your past claims that were nothing but pure BS, you are an embarassment to the Teamsters, you epitomize what non's hate about a very few Teamsters, you are what gives the union a bad rap. The union can most definately help many working men and women but when you sir are caught in so many lies....people quit listening. I as a teamster am embarassed for you.

You are so full of CRAP! site your source.... still nothing but a lying bomb thrower . Anybody that would give you one shred of credibility is a fool. They only have to look at your previous prognostications to prove to themselves your posts are based in your own fantasies.

Fontana has finished their card count and are now members of local 63 !!!

Fontana has finished their card count and are now members of local 63 !!!

Whether or not they would become union was not what I question....the details of the contract that he claims is what I question, so when you get a copy of that to prove his claims....post it. And by the way, Orange will soon be union too.

Whether or not they would become union was not what I question....the details of the contract that he claims is what I question, so when you get a copy of that to prove his claims....post it. And by the way, Orange will soon be union too.
Dont know why your so angry,you say your a teamster so why dont you call local 63 out there i'm sure Ramero the BA / organizer
for Fontana would tell you its true that their is a ratified contract !!!! And San Fernando is not far behind either !!

Not angry and again I dont need assurance that there is a contract and again, I dont care who is union and who is not. I ONLY DOUBT THE CONTENT OF THE CONTRACT AS CLAIMED BY THE ONE THAT STARTED THIS THREAD SINCE HE HAS NEVER BEEN RIGHT ABOUT SUCH THINGS IN THE PAST there.....maybe in big letters you can understand. Simply go back to his previous posts and find out how wrong he has been in the past..

First of all I would ask what it is you think I have been wrong about? Please post a link!!! I don't ever remember saying there was this type of agreement with the company. Second of all I am trying to get a copy to post but I can't seem to be able to do it unless it is with an internet link. I have seen it but it is not on the internet for me to copy the url.

How about this statement you made? it never happened.

Sell everything you have cuz, Reddaway is gonna take another 10%! Thats right 1.97 is going away, that will put you at $17.73hr.! Dont worry about voting on it SACRAMENTO cuz you dont get to VOTE!

I do not recall that. Could you post a link? Oh ya and just to be clear, the neutrality agreement is not in the contract, it is an LOU or MOU or whatever

Last edited by a moderator:

Sell everything you have cuz, Reddaway is gonna take another 10%! Thats right 1.97 is going away, that will put you at $17.73hr.! Dont worry about voting on it SACRAMENTO cuz you dont get to VOTE!

So I did a search of my posts and do not find what you say I said. A bit odd because I do not use the word "cuz", ever that I can remember and why would I care about Sacremento or know anything about Sacremento? I don't and don't know what they are paid or what 10% would do to them. I think you have me confused with someone else.

So, you point fingers and make claims and I asked you a few days ago to post a link to show me what you are referring to and then you disappear! Stand up guy you are. It seems you are the one who posts things that are inacurate and without merit.

Thats hilarious, I have been waiting for you to back your claims that non union employees wont get a 401k as you stated at the begining of this thread, I asked you to prove your claims well............still waiting

Well as I stated, I don't have it and I can't find it online. But, I don't need it. If you are a Reddaway non union worker ask your TM if you have a current 401K contribution. If you aren't getting that then I am right because all of the union workers are. That is in the contract, which was ratified around the first of the year. The next part is ask yourself why the Fontana grou p became union without a secret ballot election. The answer is because there is what's called a card check, neutrality and access agreement in an agreed to LOU.

I made a phone call and got all of my questions answered.

The contract hasn't even been received from the printer yet.

I don't care if you don't believe. You dove in this thread and if you care so much all you need to do is make a simple phone call.

You come on here and attack my character with nothing to back it up while demanding I take the time to go get something I don't have access to but you can verify with a simple phone call. I have not attacked you but you just throw character assassination comments out there without providing any evidence but you demand that of me? You seem to be a pot stirrer, so whatever. Have a great day.

When will Downey vote them in? Anyway who cares about that stupid 401k! You can get those anywhere. I want a company paid pension plan. I am pro union, but this teamster 401k? What gives? What happened to NMFA? I'll tell you, the days when Consolidated Freight were still around and when Yellow/Roadway were separate companies, were good days. Real union contracts, not some watered down junk! At least the pay should be better and yes a 401k is better than nothing. Hopefully the union contract it will start making Reddaway contribute a percentage to our 401k again!!!