FedEx Freight | The yearly survey is out.

If your center is anything like Dallas, management won't tell you anything till after the fact. The useless management is afraid of how poor their rating will be. 2-28 thru 3-13.
Nashville said 46 out of 100 road drivers participated. For a 74% positive for last year's. We just got results.
One road driver ask if the company that calculated results also did 2020 election?

Management was not amused.

Last edited:
Don't take it, the only thing they care about is the amount of people that take it, results don't mean crap. and when they ask why you didn't take it just say....." I didn't think I needed to take the survey because in my opinion things are perfect just the way they are" ..... that will screw with there heads, just saying

Don't take it, the only thing they care about is the amount of people that take it, results don't mean crap. and when they ask why you didn't take it just say....." I didn't think I needed to take the survey because in my opinion things are perfect just the way they are" ..... that will screw with there heads, just saying
Or say " I'm not taking your DEI survey!"

Not taking the survey is way more effective than giving a negative response on it. The survey generally doesn’t address the legitimate concerns we as employees have. It’s just woke questions. Your center management is graded on participation, not on the context of the response.
Exactly. I was told corporate wants to see if local management can get employees to comply with simple tasks. If you don't do survey it reflects on management.

I thought he was full of it. Till the cookout, and my manager coming out of hiding shaking hands and kissing babies last year. Now he's back again.

I'm not taking because questions are WOKE, and it sends the message I want by not taking.

Haven't looked at it. Woke questions in it? If that's the case I don't care for that. Also yes there needs to be a comments section.
Regardless, I wouldn’t take it. Even if there was a comment section they wouldn’t read it or blow off the response as coming from a “disengaged” employee. An anonymous survey that requires a login by the employee using their company ID number and password isn’t anonymous no matter what excuse they use to justify it.

Remember, FedEx Cares… about DEI and profit more than the employees that generate that profit.

Regardless, I wouldn’t take it. Even if there was a comment section they wouldn’t read it or blow off the response as coming from a “disengaged” employee. An anonymous survey that requires a login by the employee using their company ID number and password isn’t anonymous no matter what excuse they use to justify it.

Remember, FedEx Cares… about DEI and profit more than the employees that generate that profit.
They're working on a good ESG score.