TForce | The YES votes percentage win.....

Reasonable

TB Lurker
Credits
I can confidently say that my terminal and local will be in the high 80% to low 90% for a yes vote on contract and not to strike. Out of 100 + eligible voters single digits will vote to strike.

Well I hope your terminal is a completed turnout you deserve it. For someone who has never been on Truckingboards ever you have done nothing but push this yes vote 100%. For the past week or 24 hours of the day you post. Some of us work with little time to post a desperate plea. You however who claim to be one person and not management have a ton of time on every post. So if you right and your yes vote goes through good for you or you guys who fought so hard. You honestly were like those annoying commercials before the election and like them when this is over I’m sure will have no other concerns for the working man on this page.

Wrong, I do understand, you have no good argument for your case. So you attack your opposition.
A strike is a foolish choice. This is not 1930. No one is being abused, beaten, or worked to death. We make 28.65 per hour, have the best medical benefits bar none. A pension, which no longer exists for most other companies.
A week ago very few on here even knew that they would lose their medical benefits when on strike. There are fools saying that you can collect unemployment when on strike. All see are a bunch of chest pounders with no plan or idea how they hope to achieve thier goals. Just strike is not a plan. Call a bluff is not a plan. Simple slogans are not a plan. And Hoffa is on UPS side, always has always will.

Ps. It takes about 30 secs to post something. And you're not critical of your cronies who do the same thing. This forum was a ghost town until a week ago.Good day hypocrite.

Last edited: