Yellow | Theft

bull crap you dont no what you are talking about.a company can let you go any time the catch you in a lie on your app it can be 10 years down the road.
I am not sure about the western supplement but in the southern road supplement, we have language in our article 45 (discharge or suspension) that states:
"Effective April 1, 2003, the Employer will not terminate any employee for any discrepancies on his/her application for employment, after a period of one (1) year from the employee's hire date."...

Now, with that said, this driver was still ripe for discharge (by contract) and felony charges because he:
(a). Committed a cardinal sin... Theft.
(b). Committed this cardinal sin while operating company equipment...

The felony charges will be lengthy, I'm sure... Several differing theft charges. Several charges related to the theft(s) including operating a commercial vehicle in the commission of a felony, etc. etc...

Even though I'm not first hand familiar with this case or the driver, I do know this... With all of the felony warrants to be answered, I seriously doubt this driver is going to be overly concerned with filing grievances against his former employer...

its all good brother . just tired of hearing about it at every stop. i run p&d out of sac(809) and its all my customers want to talk about.

This guy must have been a P&D driver, huh? I drive Linehaul out of #809, so I dont recognise his name right off.

Damn stupid move on his part is all I have to say about this chump ! One bad apple like this creep makes all of us Teamsters Union brothers and sisters look bad.

Some people just never learn it pays to be honest.

Not proud to admit they caught 3 stealing at 526. 5-9 years seniority and stealing from the hand that feeds you! Pretty sad and doesn't do much for the image of Teamsters either....