There's a new girl in my life.

TedWard

on the Chainwax
Credits
I had to get her out of jail first.

nRG9FkI.jpg

1ubuAyN.jpg

My dog passed away a year or so ago. Diana's dog died a couple of weeks ago. It was really hard on her, we visited Lola yesterday and decided it was okay to take her home, but I couldn't pick her up until today.

It's our first dog together, I think it's a little too soon for her, so I said, this is the one I want, you can pick one you want and well get it when you're ready.

she (the wife) will probably fall in love with Lola, and forget about getting another one....

best of luck....

by the way, do you know the breed..??

adorable dog too...

It's a mix Boston Terror and something else I forget what they said. My first dog was a yellow lab and Diana's was a Boston.

After my dog was put down, Diana kept asking me can we get another one so her dog would have a playmate, but I kept telling her I'm allergic (my arms are all itching right now from petting her all afternoon). I think Lola will definitely need a playmate, and I'll need some Benadryl.

I love Bostons. They do have prickly fur though. Try using cream rinse during bath time. I helps, trust me. (on the dog) Congrats on the new family member. Thanks for rescuing.

We have Hopsing, a Collie mix, Beao, a Yellow Lab and Jasper, an Australian Shepard, all males. And Bella Donna, a female Red Heeler, who is the head of the household. All are rescue dogs.

Last edited by a moderator:
After my dog was put down, Diana kept asking me can we get another one so her dog would have a playmate,

yeah i guess having another as a "playmate" keeps them occupied. i just always had one pet at a time.

but then again.....when one of 'em does something wrong......

you know the guilty one will look at the other and say.."why did you do that"........:LMAO: