This Grocery Game

grocerythrower

TB Legend
Credits
I hear tell over in PA there are two grocery throwin nuts that are the best at what they do, this one guy, I will call him Double R, he is said to be fast as greased lightning, I sorta wonder how he is doing with his new deal? How bout it dude!!!!

Then there is this other fellow, I will call him PFlash, I hear he is pretty slick, he seems to beat other drivers to the punch, they often have to wait on him! He is fast, but only one at a time please! I sure wish I knew how his week was and what it consist of!

Your friend,

Fat, wore out, used up, shuttle driver.

I need to learn to slow down. I am hourly now, lol. Loving the new gig. Started my own routes this week. So each day I'm learning my new stops. Can't say learning new customers as some of my customers also bought of my old place.

I move even faster now that Double R isn't in my area!

I still have friends at cloverhill and i know where you run lol. Get some routes south of the city so I can hold you up well driving down the road, lol.

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk 2

Hey GT did you forget about someone up north? I see how I rate..

RR I'm glad your like your new gig. Today was my first day on a route. I must say I am glad I'm back at Apperts. Everyone remembers me and has welcomed me back. But damn am I out of shape to be doing this stuff lol. Give me a month or 2 I'll be good. Well depends... Im gonna be gone 2 nights a week on a over night route. Must say I'm excited about that

Hey GT did you forget about someone up north? I see how I rate..

RR I'm glad your like your new gig. Today was my first day on a route. I must say I am glad I'm back at Apperts. Everyone remembers me and has welcomed me back. But damn am I out of shape to be doing this stuff lol. Give me a month or 2 I'll be good. Well depends... Im gonna be gone 2 nights a week on a over night route. Must say I'm excited about that

I didn't forget about you Brother, I didn't know you started yet. What did Ruan say? Or did you do all the talking..LOL, I'm glad your getting started, now your back on the road to being happy with your job!

Stay away from them ND girls, I hear they have furry backs. ;)