This is a Great Contract!

LaLaLand

TB Lurker
Credits
I brought the hard copy home for review over the Memorial day weekend. My cat, Urp, has been shedding severely. He got himself wet, and licked himself dry. Plus, he seems quite fond of tongue bathing his 'little boy' parts and bung hole too! Spends endless hours licking every nook and cranny. Anyway, seems his little tummy wasn't up to the abuse! He started puking hairballs (and other flotsam and jetsam) uncontrollably! Quick action on my part saved the day (and the carpet!). I unstapled all the pages of that worthless POS contract, spread it all over the floor, and we didn't have a Memorial Day service for a murdered cat that ruined the carpet!
So, it's a great carpet protector. Other than that, if I read that 'proposal' (should read 'joke') correctly, no increase in pension for the duration? If Dorkorate is going to pass increased health care costs down to us, all they have to do is give a 30 day notice? Regarding the Operating Ratio: Easy Ed said the O/R was 105. Does the O/R reflect the costs of expanding into So/Cal? Seriously, VP's, are you f ing kidding? I'm saving Urp's next load for you!

Couldn't have said it better myself. Lots of ~bad~ stuff in there. Things maybe they thought people wouldn't notice they didn't include from previous contracts.

If the situation wasn't bad enough, casuals are getting screwed as well. Big time. Auburn terminal is the largest terminal and the dock will be run by part-timers from Labor-Ready. Never there long enough to learn the job properly, this company will look great in about 3 years. All the good workers will get smart and see that "mangmnt" doesn't give a flying *f///k* about 'em and will just, fly.
They managed to make all/most stupidvisors non-union so they won't have a word to say, and during meetings,as a result 'tard Hoover just says "Amen and Amen". Then again, no matter what he could've said, the resistance proves to be too much and you forcefully give in and wear the 'ol 'tool uniform'.

Hey guys just curious what your top rate of pay is out there for linehaul drivers. Also what does your company offer in way of medical & pension & finally how long does it take to reach top rate. I'm just curious because over here a NEMF we are stuck in negotiations right now and I'm looking for an outside guage. Thanks Guys

hi teamster

Hey guys just curious what your top rate of pay is out there for linehaul drivers. Also what does your company offer in way of medical & pension & finally how long does it take to reach top rate. I'm just curious because over here a NEMF we are stuck in negotiations right now and I'm looking for an outside guage. Thanks Guys
I'm with Yellow and belong to central states. If you want a good guage, make sure you get it from the guys who belong to eastern conference (NMFA) they got the best as far as pension and health and welfare.