ABF | this rumor needs to be proved.

T

ttman

I keep hearing rumors that howdy has stepped aside (involuntarily?) and mr. young is coming back to take over the talks with IBT. Can anyone confirm or deny this? I have only heard this from other "truck drivers" so I am looking for a better source to base this on. come on, you know how easy it is to spread rumors! Lets confirm this or put it to rest.

Now, I don't know where this came from....

But why would he be speaking there?
doody.jpg

I will be checking all of my sources. I don't know how long it will take because as you know I have such a large little "black book" it may take a while.

what he's done during his tenure has left a fowl taste in a lot of mouths. If true Mr young has some fixing to do.

The RUMOR I heard was John Dale, Dave Stubblefield, and Bob Young have taken over the negotiations.
I won't post why, you guys already know.

This is a RUMOR, and I have no way to find out the TRUTH.

Only time will tell.

You guys are right, since the changing of the guard, we have become a workforce of angry people, not only the drivers, but the office people and everyone that works under a contract.

Remember, take your breaks, obey the speed laws, and most importantly, be safe, do not take chances. The freight will get there.