Yellow | This whole thing is embarrassing!!

What's embarrassing is the employees are fighting amongst themselves while the non unions are laughing their ass off. Kinda sad really. You'll never see organization of other Ltl companies with the example of this kind of behavior. This bs should never be on a public forum. Now carry on with the slicing and dicing of one another.

What's embarrassing is the employees are fighting amongst themselves while the non unions are laughing their ass off. Kinda sad really. You'll never see organization of other Ltl companies with the example of this kind of behavior. This bs should never be on a public forum. Now carry on with the slicing and dicing of one another.

More than just a few of the posters are Keyboard Commandos and are not drivers or contractual employees at all.

More than just a few of the posters are Keyboard Commandos and are not drivers or contractual employees at all.

If you carefully read the posts it should be obvious to you that the most obnoxious and denigrating posts are being made by those very contractual folks - typically against those with whom they disagree. Go figure.

PS - Here's an example just posted on another thread:
"don't drink stupid sauce and post stupid comments."

Last edited by a moderator:
There seems to be a problem.I dont hear our union publically go on tv on cnn fox news and really make a really big deal out of this issue.My goodness if a UAW represented automaker was having this much trouble.We would see it 24 7.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk