R&L | Those Friendly Con-way drivers

cajunman

TB Lurker
Credits
I sure do appreciatte those curteous Con-way drivers who run down I-44 in Missouri. They have good manners and are real friendly. If you want to talk to those nice guys on the cb, they run channel 27.
signed-your friendly Con-way driver.

Breaking your arm patting your own back

I sure do appreciatte those curteous Con-way drivers who run down I-44 in Missouri. They have good manners and are real friendly. If you want to talk to those nice guys on the cb, they run channel 27.

Now i am sorry I stuck up for you over on the FXF board

?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? WHAT:wtflol:

One thing about R&L, I never met a driver who snubed their nose at me, I enjoyed talking to the Muskogee driver every now and then and there was one from OKC, I forget what he went by but he was super nice, I just couldn't keep up with him for very long, I understood I would want to get to the house too if I could have done it faster, their P&D guys were always nice as well.

I agree, every R&L peddle driver that I have come in contact with has been friendly & courteous. Even though they have a lot of work to do & are in a hurry, I have never seen them try & rush the customer or try & jump a truck line like some other truck drivers.

Why is this thread so wide?

Maybe you should have inserted R & L between the "curteous" and "drivers".

Being a Con-way driver.....I was writing it from a R&L drivers point of view.......[me thinking]...that he appreciates the curteousy from me also. Sorry probably to hard to decifer. Anyways Rock on R&L!!

I'll agree. The R&L drivers I've come across have been pretty friendly and courteous.
Kudos to you guys for being professional while working hard. :1036316054:

You guys should change the subject to give those R&L drivers "attaboys".