Thoughts on CoreMark

They're running ads in KC, money seems decent (65 1st year).
But they run teams (24hr turn around per the ad)and convenience stores +48' trailer and a sleeper cab=more of a headache than I want to deal with.

They're running ads in KC, money seems decent (65 1st year).
But they run teams (24hr turn around per the ad)and convenience stores +48' trailer and a sleeper cab=more of a headache than I want to deal with.

Amen to that, I have a hard enough time with a 14 bay side loader. A 48' trailer, plus sleeper, I'm not interested.

Yup, mostly team runs to convenience stores. My buddy ran for them said it was a cluster F! Unorganized. Their always short handed. Drivers always falling asleep while driving. 24hr routes. You'll turn on your 10 or sooner cause it's a team operation. Not the same driver you team with every trip. He said money was good though. That's about it.

If the branch your looking at is always hiring stay away, if they rarely hire I wouldn't be afraid, the pay is good, the benefits are excellant, cheap really good health insurance, life insurance and a nice 401 match, I worked for them and had 2 solo overnights (4 day work week) at about 45 hours a week and was making low to mid 70's, but I was working for it 2 of those days a week.