Averitt | Three arrested in Memphis

YES and they will wake up in jail every morning for the next 15 years thinking: "really was it worth it"...

I'm glad they caught some bad apples. The opportunity is there for each and every one of us to do something dishonest, from stealing fuel and re-selling it, to the customer's product or something that belongs to the company, but 99.9% of us dont think twice about it, these guys were a poor reflection on the rest of us and the couple of dollars profit sharing we get goes to cover these claims. Everyone wants extra or more money but they should have worked for it instead of trying to take the easy way.

I don't know if they will get 6 months or 15 years but dealing oxy is a serious crime...

Laws Regarding Distribution of Oxycontin and Oxycodone
Every state has different laws relating to the distribution of oxycontin and oxycodone. As a result, the specific provisions and ramifications for distributing these drugs vary. Nevertheless, generally most states treat the possession of oxycontin and oxycodone as a felony. Usually, if one seeks to distribute, or has been distributing, a large number of pills, a state will have enhanced penalties as the number of pills in one’s possession increases. Imprisonment terms can reach up to twenty years in many states for one count of distribution, while fines for possession can quickly escalate up to the hundreds of thousands for many counts of the charge of distribution.

Selling Oxycontin/Oxycodone: Penalties, Laws and Defense | CriminalDefenseLawyer.com

I hope AVERITT pushes for the highest possiable punnishment for these A-HOLES. Stealing cannot be tolerated, it's a matter of TRUST between Averitt and the shippers, if they cannot trust us, we are out of business!

Ol' sharpy sharp or reverend jerkson will rush to these 3's defense. The claim will be that they had it SO rough in an unfair upbringing.

Federal pen on a chain gang highway detail for about 20 years in the hot hot sun would suffice. What a bunch of scum bags.