SAIA | Time for a change

rseldomseen1

TB Lurker
Credits
They want peace or wonder if they scare us enough that we will back down, this has become a temporaty job anymore, so we don't have much to loose where as they will loose their crowns, it has gone past the time for talk and for you newbies, I mean 15 years or less this is not how it is suppose to be and worked good for first 79 years if that figure they tossed out was the truth, be the first time

huh

central hold please youre call is important to us central tori I dont have a clue hold please take empty to anywhere and call us there we will have you pick up empty and come back hold please

Again ???

central hold please youre call is important to us central tori I dont have a clue hold please take empty to anywhere and call us there we will have you pick up empty and come back hold please
I understand what you are saying Knight. Dispatch yeah I get it...
however MOM sounds like a paranoid Schizophrenic with Alzheimer's, again what the hell is he talking about?
Maybe you could interpret it for the rest of us? I feel like I walked in o the middle of a conversation but it is the first post?

huh

central carolann I dont have a clue either hold please tyronne delivered package to customer he went well beyond the call of duty he carried package hold please we need more conway management types to make it a slick operation hold please no we cant let you off we are too busy 3 weeks vacation hold please tyrone carried package from miami to pr hold please no U we will lose more retail freighrt hold please

:chairshot: Quite the contrary,I've called numerous times like any line driver at Saia has.Once I get no answer, I'll either hang up after IVR and figure they can reach me if needed.A simple kiosk would work great.