FedEx Freight | Time has ran out!!

No. Dick Dastardly and Crazy Trucker are practicing abstinence from Truckingboards for when they lose the bet Friday. Lmao

Good luck enjoy your last couple days on here. I doubt you honor your bet though, just like road dog didn't honor his 20 dollar bet about a supposed strike.

I'm going to enjoy watching you eat crow July 7th. It's not because I'm pro union, but just because you're such a :censored: dick.

I'll make a bet with you over the election. The loser agrees to leave Truckingboards forever. The Union stays, you go. The Union goes, I go. You willing to wager?
Im so positive we're gonna win....I'll take that bet!!
You guys sure you can do this? Forever is a long time.

Just curious, what didn't make it right? All it did was assign a points value to our already existing policies...I thought it clairified our policies and where we stood after an accident/incident
I seem to recall... the potential for a driver with a clean history to have one accident, with a series of mandatory points applied, pushing said driver from zero points to termination, all in one fell swoop. Didn't the scorecard involve "stacking" points, based on any and all criteria pertaining to a single accident?

Were there not unintended consequences, including policy reversal?

I seem to recall... the potential for a driver with a clean history to have one accident, with a series of mandatory points applied, pushing said driver from zero points to termination, all in one fell swoop. Didn't the scorecard involve "stacking" points, based on any and all criteria pertaining to a single accident?

A single accident could NOT result in termination, regardless of the severity or points value...that was covered during the rollout. There was a rolling 20 points max which lead to termination.

Most DOT reportables carried a point value between 10-20 points (if I remember correctly) and with 20 being the max, it took two reportables to qualify for termination...just like it does now.

The lesser events (non-DOT reportables, incidents) carried a lower points value, therefor, most fell within our own policies of 3 in rolling 12 and 5 in rolling 3...just like it does now.

The only difference was that the review committee did NOT contain drivers whereas now it does...and from what I'm told, it's the drivers on the committee that are the real hard assess so I'm not so sure if that was a great idea, IMO.

As is still the case, accountability is very subjective depending on the feelings of the safety gods on any particular day.
I disagree...we were provided with a chart for each accident/incident and the points each carried.
As for accountability, we're always presumed guilty until we prove innocence...my advice would be to provide as many details as possible to describe any event (I've used several sheets of paper before), there's no such thing as too many details!! In cases where I'm quilty I've owned up but in cases where I know I'm innocent, it's the details that have saved my ass a few times!!

I also recall the piling on/stacking of points.

I also recall the piling on/stacking of points.
Correct...for every accident/incident you have you accumulate, pile on/stack points but those points also fall off over a period of time, you don't just accumulate forever.
It's no different than our current policies, we just don't use the points system.