FedEx Freight | Time has ran out!!

I'll make sure I confess it the next time I go to confession...and, realistically, I can actually change that and not repeat the same sin.........but union busting is also a sin...and the paid busters would have to change jobs to escape repeating the sin. And management involved in hiring and supporting them would have to quit doing that too...............................or else they are not "very Christian like"....last time I checked. Better work that out with your maker.....or hellfire awaits.

Good luck with confessing, you could change that, but odds are, you won't, from your post I've seen. Must have missed the commandment about thou shalt not go against the union, or have an opinion different from a union thug. Surely hellfire awaits for those who hate their brother. That's all you've been spewing out of your mouth, especially when it doesn't concern you. I know some of the guys on here, they don't get paid a dime for fighting against the union. They're drivers, both city and road. They believe in something passionately. Just because our opinions differ from yours we're automatically union busters paid by the company. Couldn't be further from the truth, but whatever helps you sleep at night. Again, why the interest in what we do at FedEx in CLT? Retirement coming up and you need more recruits to pay into the pension fund? EPH will more than likely vote the same way CLT did, you'll probably bash them and wish them ill will. Bottom line is, it ain't for us. Deal with it.

Last edited:
Good luck with confessing, you could change that, but odds are, you won't, from your post I've seen. Must have missed the commandment about thou shalt not go against the union, or have an opinion different from a union thug. Surely hellfire awaits for those who hate their brother. That's all you've been spewing out of your mouth, I especially when it doesn't concern you. I know some of the guys on here, they don't get paid a dime for fighting against the union. They're drivers, both city and road. They believe in something passionately. Just because our opinions differ from yours we're automatically union busters paid by the company. Couldn't be further from the truth, but whatever helps you sleep at night. Again, why the interest in what we do at FedEx in CLT? Retirement coming up and you need more recruits to pay into the pension fund? EPH will more than likely vote the same way CLT did, you'll probably bash them and wish them ill will. Bottom line is, it ain't for us. Deal with it.
It's not just for me. That's not how we were taught to think up here. It's for the whole industry and the working people and the nation.
I'm not gonna have much when I retire..I accepted that long ago.If that's what you want for the elderly in this nation have at it......We are up against puppets who have no clue how it all works for the whole as opposed to instant gratification of the now. What's good for the investor is not necessaroily good for the employee..matter of fact they usualy take them profits that ya give them and they screw ya even harder.
It's a fine line between love and hate.....and I have no problem believing that you hate people who want unions.....Sugar coating it with different politically accepted words and phrases doesn't change what you do. You and I both know that FedEx ain't gonna pay into our pension funds so why do you deceive with brining it up?

As some of you may have heard, Decertification Petitions were recently filed in EPH and CLT...

https://www.nlrb.gov/case/04-RD-200816
https://www.nlrb.gov/case/10-RD-200831

With EPH, word is the local is planning on filing a ULP for "failing to bargain in good faith" (blocking charges)....

With CLT, things went a little differently...

1) local 71 contested our petition claiming we filed prematurely while claiming our one year of negotiations weren't up. We were giving the options by the NLRB to A: withdraw our petition and refile July 28 (which is what the NLRB recommended) or B: move forward and present our argument. After seeking advice from counsel, we decided to move forward and call their bluff!!

2) After calling the union's bluff, and they were bluffing, they folded like cheap lawn chairs!! Now, all of the parties involved have agreed to a fast track election...it's official, we now have a decert election date of Friday, July 7, 2017

Well I can understand that The drivers,and dockmen r ready to vote the Union out. Just keep in mind, the company can tell u anything and promise u anything, then when it's over, they can change their mines. If contracts r so bad, I wonder if any of your management personal have a contract. U may want to ask that question. Decertification means know day in court, to do get your job back if it comes down to that. Just ask questions before u vote for Decertification.

Well I can understand that The drivers,and dockmen r ready to vote the Union out. Just keep in mind, the company can tell u anything and promise u anything, then when it's over, they can change their mines. If contracts r so bad, I wonder if any of your management personal have a contract. U may want to ask that question. Decertification means know day in court, to do get your job back if it comes down to that. Just ask questions before u vote for Decertification.
To late, we won our decertification vote on July 7th...thanks for the advice fear mongering though!! :1036316054:

Good luck with confessing, you could change that, but odds are, you won't, from your post I've seen. Must have missed the commandment about thou shalt not go against the union, or have an opinion different from a union thug. Surely hellfire awaits for those who hate their brother. That's all you've been spewing out of your mouth, especially when it doesn't concern you. I know some of the guys on here, they don't get paid a dime for fighting against the union. They're drivers, both city and road. They believe in something passionately. Just because our opinions differ from yours we're automatically union busters paid by the company. Couldn't be further from the truth, but whatever helps you sleep at night. Again, why the interest in what we do at FedEx in CLT? Retirement coming up and you need more recruits to pay into the pension fund? EPH will more than likely vote the same way CLT did, you'll probably bash them and wish them ill will. Bottom line is, it ain't for us. Deal with it.
I don't understand why they can't fathom the concept of drivers who not only don't want the union, but drivers who are willing to take the initiative to fight back against representation!!
Why is it we have to be paid union busters but the drivers who are for it are just drivers??

Because its really hard to comprehend that youd be that stupid as to do it at all, let alone do it for free! My father was born and raised in Hickory. He's 80. He left there for real money at Ford in NJ in 1955. UAW. He loves his family and friends from down there but when it comes to talking about work or money down there he pretty much only uses one word for the workers mentality...."stupid"....he could never move back down there due to that. He sadly told me that the blacks in the north are smarter than the white workers in tbe south....and that comes from an 80 year old white guy from there.....He'd rather work with Yankee blacks than his own Rebel whites. They stick together. That's how you make real money he says.

I don't understand why they can't fathom the concept of drivers who not only don't want the union, but drivers who are willing to take the initiative to fight back against representation!!
Why is it we have to be paid union busters but the drivers who are for it are just drivers??

Because its really hard to comprehend that youd be that stupid as to do it at all, let alone do it for free! My father was born and raised in Hickory. He's 80. He left there for real money at Ford in NJ in 1955. UAW. He loves his family and friends from down there but when it comes to talking about work or money down there he pretty much only uses one word for the workers mentality...."stupid"....he could never move back down there due to that. He sadly told me that the blacks in the north are smarter than the white workers in tbe south....and that comes from an 80 year old white guy from there.....He'd rather work with Yankee blacks than his own Rebel whites. They stick together. That's how you make real money he says.
Please keep posting. Your ⓇⒶⒸⒾⓈⓉ, bigoted, anti government, conspiracy theory, and anti Masonic remarks are probably the best selling point for the anti union push at Fedex. We can just let you do all of the work for our side. Lmao

XPO is organising, maybe they can feed into y'all and your ever failing pension fund. .

Retirement coming up and you need more recruits to pay into the pension fund?

Please, not the long ago debunked Pension myth again... Dues never go into pension funds. Also, FedEx was never to be involved in any multi-company fund.

You make a good case for your opinion, even if a little over the top for AFTER the CLT election is over, but the Pension argument is and always has been factually incorrect talking points and nothing more.

Just curious, were you here when this whole thing started? When things sucked? When drivers went to the local to seek relief through representation? Or are you just here, after the fact, to tell us how it is, with no understanding of the rest of the story? Real questions.

Welcome to the board, by the way. Your opinions are welcome. But on the facts, especially pension facts, even those who "liked" you posts know better.

:smilie93c peelout:

Go crawl back under your rock. You are clueless. No wonder the Teamsters are becoming extinct like dinosaurs with radicals like you spouting off nonsense. Our other union terminals are well on their way to decertification soon so stick that in your pipe and smoke it instead of that other stuff. By the way two of the prominent pro union organizers at CLT are Masons. I guess they are unaware of the agenda. Lmao

As for slavenomore, his lectures may not be for everyone, but... You have to respect the man's passion. He feels the need to share what he sees as the root cause of America's decline. He speaks his mind and never bites his tongue. He want everyone to know what he knows... all for no benefit to himself, personally.

If you look into it, there are some serious elements of truth in his clarion call. We can and do disagree on the depth of the conspiracy theories, but I don't think anyone can say he's absolutely wrong.

One last thing:

"Those who dance are considered insane by those who cannot hear the music".

Think about it.

Last edited:
Please, not the long ago debunked Pension myth again... Dues never go into pension funds. Also, FedEx was never to be involved in any multi-company fund.

You make a good case for your opinion, even if a little over the top for AFTER the CLT election is over, but the Pension argument is and always has been factually incorrect talking points and nothing more.

Just curious, were you here when this whole thing started? When things sucked? When drivers went to the local to seek relief through representation? Or are you just here, after the fact, to tell us how it is, with no understanding of the rest of the story? Real questions.

Welcome to the board, by the way. Your opinions are welcome. But on the facts, especially pension facts, even those who "liked" you posts know better.

:smilie93c peelout:

First off, he works for a different company in a different state. Second, the guys that liked the post can read between the lines, they're not over analyzing every freaking sentence like some people do. Not like he had an inside track as to what if anything would come of the supposed contract we would get. If you read the post, most, if not all, was pointing out the fact we in CLT don't need an outsider's opinion on our company. To your question if I was here when it started, yes. I, just like a lot of other drivers on here did, looked into the pros and cons from both sides. Having worked for a union company before, and seeing all that went on, then seeing how the pro union crowd acted at CLT, I wanted no part. The scorecard was not a great idea, but with the THREAT of a union it went away. The threat of one is definitely better than actually having the leaches there. I do not blame the company itself for the scorecard idea, that was an ignorant idea brought up by someone who should've never been in that position in the first place. That person is no longer here. I remember all the out lying terminals telling CLT, go ahead vote yes, we got your back, we're right behind you. And what happened, majority realized what an ignorant move it was, and it was voted down repeatedly, terminal after terminal. If the union was/is so great, why didn't those other terminals follow suit? It gets lonely on an island by yourself watching other terminals benefit (yours included) from a mistake that CLT made. Well, we undid that mistake, and quite possibly those that were hanging on, in hopes of a huge union retirement will make other arrangements since it has been defeated and those hopes are dashed. NOBODY knows better about what goes on in CLT than the ones who ACTUALLY work here. Especially someone who isn't even in the same state or working for the same company.

I remember them telling us the scorecard was from America Road team drivers. You're saying none of them work here anymore?

Keep up the good work Swamp Rat....
I'm hoping you keep pursuing Charlotte. As I told about my father above.....He did have one of the biggest smiles of his life when Charlotte voted yes. He almost didn't believe me.

One thing for sure...I'm not gonna allow all teaching and issues be taught and dominated by those who would keep us going in the same direction we have been.... If one chooses to read my stuff or discuss or debate with me.....they are not gonna use canned answers and get away with it...they're gonna have to learn to think on their own a little.

And to Purple Hammer.....the guys from down there know exactly what I'm talking about in that "ⓇⒶⒸⒾⓈⓉ post...It ain't EPH. It's a true post and I hope it hit them right where it counts....so they can change to better ways
..Better for themselves and better for us all.

Please keep posting. Your ⓇⒶⒸⒾⓈⓉ, bigoted, anti government, conspiracy theory, and anti Masonic remarks are probably the best selling point for the anti union push at Fedex. We can just let you do all of the work for our side. Lmao

Why do you end everything with LMAO? It isn't amusing.

They live in their own world, where their way is right and everyone who disagrees is wrong. Just like liberals, you can't reason with them because they think they know better for you and your family than you do. You, just like myself and many others have made a great living doing what we do. Just look at what FedEx pays the road side, between all drops, hooks, fueling, delay, and breakdown. No other ltl company does that, I've checked. If you really sit back and study, (other than one side wanting/promising free stuff for nothing) we're better off without anyone sticking their hands in our cookie jars.

First off, he works for a different company in a different state. Second, the guys that liked the post can read between the lines, they're not over analyzing every freaking sentence like some people do. Not like he had an inside track as to what if anything would come of the supposed contract we would get. If you read the post, most, if not all, was pointing out the fact we in CLT don't need an outsider's opinion on our company. To your question if I was here when it started, yes. I, just like a lot of other drivers on here did, looked into the pros and cons from both sides. Having worked for a union company before, and seeing all that went on, then seeing how the pro union crowd acted at CLT, I wanted no part. The scorecard was not a great idea, but with the THREAT of a union it went away. The threat of one is definitely better than actually having the leaches there. I do not blame the company itself for the scorecard idea, that was an ignorant idea brought up by someone who should've never been in that position in the first place. That person is no longer here. I remember all the out lying terminals telling CLT, go ahead vote yes, we got your back, we're right behind you. And what happened, majority realized what an ignorant move it was, and it was voted down repeatedly, terminal after terminal. If the union was/is so great, why didn't those other terminals follow suit? It gets lonely on an island by yourself watching other terminals benefit (yours included) from a mistake that CLT made. Well, we undid that mistake, and quite possibly those that were hanging on, in hopes of a huge union retirement will make other arrangements since it has been defeated and those hopes are dashed. NOBODY knows better about what goes on in CLT than the ones who ACTUALLY work here. Especially someone who isn't even in the same state or working for the same company.

It makes it easier to read with paragraphs. Not an insult, just some advice.