FedEx Freight | Time has ran out!!

Maybe there should be no shame in thuggery?
1930's Thuggery seems to have produced better results.....the 'civil' ways are a sham....for the business man.
The rulebreakers were on the company side.....just as they always have been historically.
If they don't bully with goons....they bully legally.
I'm sorry but you're just wrong as usual. You're openly advocating violence which I can't go along with. All of you demanded that the employees have a voice and all that jive when Fedex was trying to stop the movement, don't those same employees deserve a voice now? But because it didn't go your way your advocating violence. Actively trying to find out who people really are and insinuating that they feed a "dose of reality" is pretty sad slave, you might just end up on the wrong side of that window into hell.

I'm not saying I think the right thing happened here, and I certainly don't think in the long run the employees will be better off. This will embolden the company in my opinion. An opportunity was missed but I don't think the Teamsters were ever the answer, union yes Teamsters no. And you have to admit the Teamsters didn't take this very serious at all. Time will tell but I'm not optimistic for the long term future of the employees there from a treatment standpoint.

That doesn't include stress brought onto their family members by the union busting firms...No sir Mr John Deer...Hell awaits the other side.

You just saw 2 votes which wasted 3 years or so of almost 300 peoples lives Mr. John Deere.
That adds up to 900 years.
That doesn't include stress brought onto their family members by the union busting firms...No sir Mr John Deer...Hell awaits the other side.
That makes no sense whatsoever, and you don't get to decide who goes to hell.

Just checking but what about the union thugs putting UNDO STRESS on employees that didn't want them there in the first place. ANYONE who said no was hounded by thugs pushing HOFFAS agenda. Never informed about benefits just told don't worry about it we'll make your decision for you. Sound familiar.

The loss is unfortunate for all except the company but the teamsters dropped the ball. The teamsters were/are victims of their own demise and I do not blame the men for ditching them but they should have had another option on the ballet...machinists or UAW for example. The company openly and blatantly retaliated against the shops that voted in favor of the teamsters and the teamsters took no action against it. I'm not saying that 100% they would have won but you don't win anything that you don't fight and they didn't even raise the issue with the NLRB. The majority of the teamsters in the USA don't even want Hoffa, how can anyone blame these guys for joining the majority? Hoffa is not only harming the teamsters union, he is harming organized labor altogether in the USA.

The loss is unfortunate for all except the company but the teamsters dropped the ball. The teamsters were/are victims of their own demise and I do not blame the men for ditching them but they should have had another option on the ballet...machinists or UAW for example. The company openly and blatantly retaliated against the shops that voted in favor of the teamsters and the teamsters took no action against it. I'm not saying that 100% they would have won but you don't win anything that you don't fight and they didn't even raise the issue with the NLRB. The majority of the teamsters in the USA don't even want Hoffa, how can anyone blame these guys for joining the majority? Hoffa is not only harming the teamsters union, he is harming organized labor altogether in the USA.
Just curious, how were the four centers "openly and blatantly retaliated against"?? And the union did try to do something but were shot down by the Obama appointed NLRB!!

You ask...
Just curious, how were the four centers "openly and blatantly retaliated against"??
But then you say...
And the union did try to do something but were shot down by the Obama appointed NLRB!!
How can you ask that question and make that statement in the same post? If you want to post conflicting positions you should at least do so in separate posts. Your statement indicates that you know the answer but you ask anyway? You, yourself, have posted in regards to the blatant retaliation. If charges were filed I didn't see anything posted on it but then I haven't followed this closely either. More often than not you have demonstrated that you are not worth my time.

You ask...

But then you say...

How can you ask that question and make that statement in the same post? If you want to post conflicting positions you should at least do so in separate posts. Your statement indicates that you know the answer but you ask anyway? You, yourself, have posted in regards to the blatant retaliation. If charges were filed I didn't see anything posted on it but then I haven't followed this closely either. More often than not you have demonstrated that you are not worth my time.
Whoa...I just ask a general question in regards to your remarks then followed it up with facts to dispute your claim...the two go hand in hand.

You claim we were "openly and blatantly retaliated against"...I call BS!! The company was doing everything in their power to avoid any frivolous ULP's in order not to slow down any chances of a decertification process and because we all know the teamsters like to play games...and that was evident on our Election Day!!

The fact that the teamsters did in fact file a frivolous ULP and lost is proof the company was in the right with doing what they did!!

https://www.nlrb.gov/case/10-CA-192054
https://apps.nlrb.gov/link/document.aspx/09031d45823d5196

You're correct, I already knew the answer. I was just attempting to educate you and others so you'd be informed and the next time you wouldn't make false allegations!!

No. I don't get to decide JD. I can only hope for justice.
Because this is not justice.
Legal firms hired to waste 900 years of life for these 2 votes.....to ensure that they are not to join the union of their trade and have equal legal representation at a negotiating table against someone like Fred Smith who was born into a family which owned a bussing company, probably being born into more money than 90% of Americans

You claim we were "openly and blatantly retaliated against"...I call BS!!
Here it is, your own words.
Since being voted in, the company continues to route freight around CLT...freight and extra runs that should be in CLT!!
Our city drivers don't get the enhanced vacation wage because it must be negotiated...and since we already know they have ZERO leverage, they won't be getting it either...unless they're voted out!!
Job security...the union boys claim they provide job security by allowing someone to attend a disciplinary meeting...how'd that work out for you Dick?? We're land locked and busting at the seams but we'll never be rewarded with a new or more centers in CLT as long as the union is here, they'll just keep expanding the surrounding centers and moving the freight around us!!

"What do we stand to gain?"
Everything mentioned above with the exception of our freight being moved to GSP, we'll probably never get that freight back...and we can thank the union boys for that!!

.I would think the day is coming where union numbers are dropped to near zero.....and that will be dangerous times for our nation. Watching how business has treated their employees in this tells that once it is gone they will also do just about anything to ensure that it can't come back........The only reason it was necessary to "Make America Great Again....is because they have been running the show for the decades of decline. The trade deals which caused the deficits are trade deals for them....just as the legality of wasting all of these workers time by advocating unionbusting policies and hiring busters is deals for themselves.....

One day....."they don't get out till every penny is paid".....according to Justice in the Bible.....900 years time....could be presumed a hefty debt.

No. I don't get to decide JD. I can only hope for justice.
Because this is not justice.
Legal firms hired to waste 900 years of life for these 2 votes.....to ensure that they are not to join the union of their trade and have equal legal representation at a negotiating table against someone like Fred Smith who was born into a family which owned a bussing company, probably being born into more money than 90% of Americans
So the time of the side that wants it is more valuable than those who don't? Who are you to say this isn't justice? The majority spoke that's the American way and the way it should be irregardless of our individual desires. I still want you to explain how you can advocate violence?

Here it is, your own words.
Correct, but that doesn't mean we were "openly and blatantly retaliated against"!! Again, there's reasonable justification for what and why the company did what they did...and the NLRB agreed!!

Simply put, you're wrong.