Yellow | Tis The Season

Hard for me to say this to every one after the Bad News we received this past year, I would like to say have a good HOLIDAY and the New Year is better for all of us.Trump1
Going to miss seeing the Christmas lights and decorations on homes along the Northway in upstate NY, and in Montreal, and Sherbrooke. Also the snow in Montreal and Sherbrooke which gave me more of the Christmas feeling. :idunno:

Going to miss seeing the Christmas lights and decorations on homes along the Northway in upstate NY, and in Montreal, and Sherbrooke. Also the snow in Montreal and Sherbrooke which gave me more of the Christmas feeling. :idunno:
Was the feeling, a wet truck seat, from the snow because you left your window down when you stopped for coffee?

Was the feeling, a wet truck seat, from the snow because you left your window down when you stopped for coffee?
That wasn't it. R. The problem was the window didn't go up all the way, and the shop wouldn't repair it.
No joke, had one on a very cold winter night, a newer Volvo with electric windows, and while cruising along I accidentally hit the "open" switch and the window opened all the way with freezing air blasting in. Hit the "close" switch and nothing happened. After a while of shivering I stopped and managed to grab the glass, pull up on it, and at the same time hit the "close" switch. I eventually got it to close and I didn't touch the button anymore. At Customs I opened the door rather than chance the switch again.