Yellow | Titan Message?

I left Las Vegas this afternoon and the plane was deverted to Dallas for repairs and I just turned the phone on and got a text from the Local that they received word the Holland COO was granted but did not mention the others. As soon as this thing gets me home....we will get it posted so everyone can be informed.

I do not know what stipulations were made in the decession....KK

I left Las Vegas this afternoon and the plane was deverted to Dallas for repairs and I just turned the phone on and got a text from the Local that they received word the Holland COO was granted but did not mention the others. As soon as this thing gets me home....we will get it posted so everyone can be informed.

I do not know what stipulations were made in the decession....KK
Rumor is TITAN message on C.O.O. will be available for viewing tommorow 5/23/08.....suppose to have revised #'s and stipulations.

Titan is running just fine. Its the operator that were all waiting for here... :biglaugh:

Who?...where?...huh?

As of May 27th, 2008 12:10cst at CGB...TITAN still not posted....abandoning ship, over.

Looks like Local 728 is in the process of posting the Dicision now
Thank Again KK :1036316054:

Just got done talking with some and they said June16 is the Phone Bid :hide:

Titan update 5/30

I don't want to jump the gun here,but ,I believe I just witnessed a seven page outline of the change of op's[Velocity] on the Local 776 website via Microsoft Word.Let me know if I'm wrong