Yellow | TM at 120 "RESIGNS"

stroud120

COME GET SOME
Credits
Was told that the carsalesman "resigned" yesterday, anyone have any more details. Wish it was one of the other two, but he will do for now.:tongue0002::puke:

Crap !!! You mean i left before the good news ? Maybe the others will follow !! Good luck!! Walk all of them to the gang plank !!

Hey badslavin, it is about time we got rid of some of the dead wood at 120. Hopefully more to come. Was told he took another job out in Ohio, not with YRCW. All the bullsh!t he tried to sell us and here he was looking for another job. Thats just the 120 way, lie, lie, and lie somemore. WE have been hearing for months now that Smedley, was out and that Dave from scranton was going to take his place, he seems like a good guy, let me know what kinda guy he is.Later.:puke:

Dave was good at 131, seemed to change with the coo to 120, probably trying to stay above water. Hopefully he was not fully brainwashed with all the trips to lunch with the three stooges. Alot of problems were solved inhouse at 131, he didn't have an ego problem like your management at 120. Not looking to fire everyone or make your life a miserable hell. Good luck.

Did Boing-Boing go with him? HUH-HUH did he did he???? PLEEEASSSE say we got rid of two worthless P'sOS!!!
Ok Ok wishful thinking I know but hope springs eternal right??
Hope the next TM is not a B.S. artist!

Don't let the guy from Scrantons calm demeaner fool you, you'll go down before he will.He was schooled by a lying snake-in-the-grass T.M. at 131. I don't think he'd get the carsalesman job anyway.He
was passed up twice for T.O.M because district didn't feel he had enough experience.He got it on the third try because nobody else wanted to do the T.M.'s dirty work.This guy will tell you he's here 20 yrs, but he counts his time working out of a temp. agency will going to college.

Don't let the guy from Scrantons calm demeaner fool you, you'll go down before he will.He was schooled by a lying snake-in-the-grass T.M. at 131. I don't think he'd get the carsalesman job anyway.He
was passed up twice for T.O.M because district didn't feel he had enough experience.He got it on the third try because nobody else wanted to do the T.M.'s dirty work.This guy will tell you he's here 20 yrs, but he counts his time working out of a temp. agency will going to college.

Sorry uorru, you are right ! I was sugar coating it. I apologize for giving a false impression. I forgot that he would do whatever it takes to get ahead. I forgot about when i got hurt outside of work and Dirty Dave tried to make use all of my sick and p.h. days. sorry, sorry, sorry !!!!!

Sorry uorru, you are right ! I was sugar coating it. I apologize for giving a false impression. I forgot that he would do whatever it takes to get ahead. I forgot about when i got hurt outside of work and Dirty Dave tried to make use all of my sick and p.h. days. sorry, sorry, sorry !!!!!
hey bad slavin , it really doesn't matter who replaces gomez....they will never really be in charge of anything, until to other two morons go.....

I must have taken too much medication yesterday. Got a call from Go40 asking me if i fell and bumped my head. A clean slate would be the best for management down there. I hear it will be a ghost town at 120 in Sept. anyway. that's too bad for all the Teamsters there.

number 4 on my 120 list

:sumo::Die:

two hoppers and a sumo left... i will be happy to hear them go, and my top 5 will be complete. the sleeping drunk i got to see leave, he was #5

lol the sleeping drunk .
went into the city office, he was there with his feet up and snooring,
must of surprized him nearly wet myself when he fell over backwards lmao

I heard today that THEUSEDCARSALESMAN'S last day is July 11th anyone else hear this. I guess he is jumping ship before the sh!t hits the fan. Going to be too hard to lie his way around the latest change, too many stories to make up, not enough people to believe it !