Estes | Tm Bonuses

I have no idea. But, I can tell you that we have a t.m. that retired from another company. He started working here as dispatch until our tm was fired. Now he is tm with retired benefits from another company. He only plans on leaving after he gets the bonus. He won't take care of anything unless it affects his bonus. I can understand someone at his time of life just trying to cash in, but it screws with all of us still trying to make a living.:chairshot:

TM

KERMIT I think your former TM is my new boss, used to be at Estes but fired several months ago. What can you tell me about this guy if it is the same one?

You all are getting carried away, TM's do not get large bonuses,drivers make the most...

how much do tm's make?what terminal were you manger at?please let us know!i think there are alot of people from estes corporate writing on this board.i know first hand they monitor this board.they only write glowing things about estes.look at the other company blogs.they appear to not have mangers writing on them.why does testes mangers care to post here?

depends on the terminal.

some tms make less than all there drivers. but it depends on the terminal. dallas tm probably makes 60 or 70. small terminals like the 1 im at the tm makes less than the drivers.