SAIA | TM change in LOU

Charlie Brown

TB Lurker
Credits
We got a new Terminal Manager today here in LOU. They let old one go at 12 noon and had new one in at 12:30. Former TM was a nice enough guy but didn't have the backbone for LTL. I wish him well.

Poor guy probably never saw it coming. Ain't it strange how corp wants people to stand tuff----just not against corp?

Well this guy here was run over by everyone there. He had no back bone. Drivers, office and dock did as they pleased and tons of freight never gets delivered. I have been there nearly a month now and I saw it coming 3 days prior.

Ind TM got it the day before.That was a real shocker.Lou wasn't so much of a shock
Yep no surprise here. The Outbound supervisior/dispatcher is a 19 year old kid. He was only a dock worker for 6 months and 4 of those months he was on workmens comp. He knows nothing about the freight business.

i used to work with the new TM over there in LOU...he is probably the best one I have ever had. Very fair but very disciplined. Makes good decisions. Not a yes man. earned everyones respect that he worked with. we miss him over at fedex national/watkins

i used to work with the new TM over there in LOU...he is probably the best one I have ever had. Very fair but very disciplined. Makes good decisions. Not a yes man. earned everyones respect that he worked with. we miss him over at fedex national/watkins

Yep Jeff is cool to work for. I like him.

He actually has a sense of humor.I just hope the higher -ups will allow him to help grow Louisville into the powerhouse it can be.Way it looks right now,Aint gonna happen.:nutkick:

Yep no surprise here. The Outbound supervisior/dispatcher is a 19 year old kid. He was only a dock worker for 6 months and 4 of those months he was on workmens comp. He knows nothing about the freight business.
WOW! I didn't think any company was that desperate! Things must be worse than I thought. There is NO way I could take orders from someone like that. Good luck.

WOW! I didn't think any company was that desperate! Things must be worse than I thought. There is NO way I could take orders from someone like that. Good luck.

Benny,You just don't get along with anyone.We give you a new TM. and you're trying to give him poison Kool aid.Send love to my girls at USF.:hysterical:

Benny,You just don't get along with anyone.We give you a new TM. and you're trying to give him poison Kool aid.Send love to my girls at USF.:hysterical:

I'll give them the message. We have a new game plan to get rid of him.............PROMOTION, lol. He will be our next CEO. :biglaugh:

from what i heard they are getting rid of any one that had anything to do with the "connection".
my wife still talks to some of the people over there and she said that 90% of the connection people are gone.

from what i heard they are getting rid of any one that had anything to do with the "connection".
my wife still talks to some of the people over there and she said that 90% of the connection people are gone.

At last check, all of the owner -ops are gone and the company folks are being starved out for the most part.

Actually 79% of the people over all have stayed with the SAIA move a better measure would be after February when the stay bonuses get paid but considering the better benies ad pay I would say it is a good place to stay.