Yellow | TM got the ax today

rockford files

TB Regular
Credits
Just informed by a co worker that my current TM is done and the local Yeller TM will be taking over tomorrow. I told all the boys at my barm last week that changes were coming but I was told I was Mr. gloom and doom. Even my steward said nothing will change until well into next year. We've got people so into denial it's sad. This is going to be fun to watch. We have people that get away with murder at my barn but this new guy will be bringing his ax. We got a guy that won't back in a pup from the road to a customer unless people go out and stop traffic. And he's a million miler to boot. The House of Cards is over

Just informed by a co worker that my current TM is done and the local Yeller TM will be taking over tomorrow. I told all the boys at my barm last week that changes were coming but I was told I was Mr. gloom and doom. Even my steward said nothing will change until well into next year. We've got people so into denial it's sad. This is going to be fun to watch. We have people that get away with murder at my barn but this new guy will be bringing his ax. We got a guy that won't back in a pup from the road to a customer unless people go out and stop traffic. And he's a million miler to boot. The House of Cards is over

This is encouraging news for me ! Two EOL, satellite barns to live together soon. Break ground in October... Yellow management already gone. Some Yellow TM from Orlando overseeing the place, until the move-in. Roadway TM got sooo much walnut plaques on his wall, could have a bonfire with it to last all night. Ops guys been here too, too long in the company already.... They need to go... I hope they do, and this Yellow TM from Orlando comes, and he brings an AX , well, maybe just the HAMMER, too......

Who am I ? Fly on the wall, Chief paper pusher......in office of Roadway Satellite..... Got the same "good ole boy stuff" going on here too

Portland TM and regional dead weight on the way out......THANK GOD!
I believe its KARMA~~~~~THE BAD KIND~~~~

I don't get it...Is there a Portland in Ohio?...Most think Portland, OR.... Tell us why this is bad thing???? Can you?

It is said that TM Ed M. of Yellow LCP 116 will be getting it soon too! They say that Roadway's TM will oversee the Lancaster operation. :Violin:

Now you know why he is a "Million Miler", you could learn alot watching him.:nutkick:

Now you know why he is a "Million Miler", you could learn alot watching him.:nutkick:
I was wondering why getting someone to help you back in off a street would be a bad thing!! Just wondering for future reference. UE goes through then I have to start backing again. I used to be good at it. Not a chance now. I need an army to barricade city streets for me to back up now!!!:biglaugh:

I was wondering why getting someone to help you back in off a street would be a bad thing!! Just wondering for future reference. :biglaugh:
He really doesn't need help as everybody else gets in. Other LTL have no problems with 53 and 48 footers and this guy wants them to call the cops to block the street so he can back in. We no longer have those accounts. Yellow, ABF and Holland drivers can't believe he has a job. Non-unions can't believe someone would've hired him in the first place.

He really doesn't need help as everybody else gets in. Other LTL have no problems with 53 and 48 footers and this guy wants them to call the cops to block the street so he can back in. We no longer have those accounts. Yellow, ABF and Holland drivers can't believe he has a job. Non-unions can't believe someone would've hired him in the first place.

I guarantee our 'senior man' is even more pathetic than that. He refuses to even put stops with any degree of difficulty on the truck. He'll go deliver a town and drive right by places that have deliverys that he has left on the dock and then guess what happens the next day......yeah he takes a different run. But if anyone even dares to mention it he'll tell you how you have a bad atitude and dont mess with 'the guy who loads you' !!! Wheres the management.................????? Who allows this crap ???

It is said that TM Ed M. of Yellow LCP 116 will be getting it soon too! They say that Roadway's TM will oversee the Lancaster operation. :Violin:

This is probably wishful thinking...Believe it the day he doesn't show up for work, and a new guy's car is parked in the yard. They won't know it until it hits them in the face. They get no advanced warning, and then show up for a couple more days work, until the "deadline".

This is probably wishful thinking...Believe it the day he doesn't show up for work, and a new guy's car is parked in the yard. They won't know it until it hits them in the face. They get no advanced warning, and then show up for a couple more days work, until the "deadline".

Maybe we will get real lucky and get another "Brad Jones"(deceased;formerly a TM at LCP known for a tight grip on workers with no regard for one's intelligence) , Or is that before your time?:biglaugh:

Maybe we will get real lucky and get another "Brad Jones"(deceased;formerly a TM at LCP known for a tight grip on workers with no regard for one's intelligence) , Or is that before your time?:biglaugh:

I distinctly remember the day I was sitting in the break room for lunch and it was a quiet around noon time. Suddenly, Joe G. and Joe N. starts screaming all excited with joy and is jumping around like a little kids in a candy store with others throughout the room. Why? They just found out he was dead and how he died...

I distinctly remember the day I was sitting in the break room for lunch and it was a quiet around noon time. Suddenly, Joe G. and Joe N. starts screaming all excited with joy and is jumping around like a little kids in a candy store with others throughout the room. Why? They just found out he was dead and how he died...

Is that the same Brad Jones that was the CEO off USF Red Star until he got run out of town and died in a helicopter crash on his horse farm?

I always had the impression that was a well run terminal from my observation and talking to guys working there.

It was when John H (now in TLD) was there. Since Dave B got there everything is going to hell... If he wasn't related to Andy L. in RFO and a butt kisser... he wud have been gone long ago. Apparently it's been a while since you've been to WRN...