ABF | to all abf voters

The thing that made the difference between UPS Freight's rejection and ABF's ratification is that UPS Freight has been living it for five years. Just wait and ye shall see.

Yes! They want to make the living the dream even better with this next contract...

You know I don't know which I have the more contempt for. UPS or the teamsters...

When I think about it, they are running neck and neck...

DRIVER,you better have eyes in the back of your head.Operation THUNDER-BALL 2 is on the way,this time you have no bach up to save your BUTT.
A TEAMSTER FOREVER.

DRIVER,you better have eyes in the back of your head.Operation THUNDER-BALL 2 is on the way,this time you have no bach up to save your BUTT.
A TEAMSTER FOREVER.
What are you saying? Who are you saying it to? I don't get it. :shrug:

DRIVER,you have not been around LONG ENOUGH,ask some SENIOR MEN 30yrs.or more,they will fill you in.( get caught 2mins. over on your break just bring in the RIG YOUR DONE FOR.)Just head over to CONWAY and fill out a application.
A TEAMSTER FOREVER.

Remember we are professionals, we are some of the best in the transportation industry, and a lot of companies would be excited to have us. We made a decision as a group and as a group we have to live with the decision. I also believe we can make this work because we are the best in the industry. I have found that once a choice is made and I have started down the path it is best to have a positive attitude and do what I can to support the decision.

And one week later my attitude is going downhill fast. I watched some of my work exit the gate driven by an owner operator. I wonder how long it will be before I have no work. A pay cut and my run canceled. What was I thinking when I posted have a positive attitude? I may need a drug test; I think someone may have spiked my drink.

DRIVER,dont feel bad,this is a replay of past experinces,( CLAIRMONT in the 80's ) - NOTHING LASTS FOREVER.
A TEAMSTER FOREVER.

And one week later my attitude is going downhill fast. I watched some of my work exit the gate driven by an owner operator. I wonder how long it will be before I have no work. A pay cut and my run canceled. What was I thinking when I posted have a positive attitude? I may need a drug test; I think someone may have spiked my drink.

How can that be, if the new contract hasn't taken affect yet?

I'll say this, since its ratification, my barn has been as busy as ever.

Driver,seems you have not been around long enough, ask any CAROLINA MEN at your barn ..( OPERATION THUNDER-BALL )
A TEAMSTER FOREVER.