XPO | To those of you that are not happy

well conway drivers are we going to give up and give our jobs to cfi and sub-service i hope not.

the way they are taking things away here, if I were going to make a move it would be away from these thieves.

Thanks big foot my thoughts exactly and In two yrs I'll take my little pension and go find work elsewhere, This co. does'nt deserve people like me I'm sure there is a little co. out there that wants people like me.........

Ouch

Well, just try having two incomes from conway. That is a 10% cut in pay, 6% cut in matching 401k, and so on. Not to mention the loss of vacation which totals between the two of us 65 days of pay. Now, I would roughly figure that conway cut our income in the house by about $40,000.00 or more this year and that is including the one time hit on vacation pay. Tell me that is not a big hit. :ranting2::ranting2:
WOW that hurts!!:Flame-On:

WOW that hurts!!:Flame-On:

well at least you did the math,alot of these guys dont really realize what these cuts add up to,just the vacations could be 1000$,and if we are not putting at least 15% of our own money in the 401,most will never be able to retire,and how many of us will be able to work the 14 hr days and work on the dock in our late sixties,just something to think about

its not just the math its the attitude we get from these fools at the top.... customers love our drivers they just don't like the games corp plays.....A happy driver is a happy customer and a happy co. ooops not conway