Yellow | together forever y/r

shamrock101

TB Lurker
Credits
I don't want to be the one to say I told ya so ......but I did . In the first two weeks of dec-08 term 108 at roadway and pvd at yellow will move to cumberland RI and use the same term . new penn will move back to cranston RI. the first phase in the next step.

Good for you do want a cookie or something. Everyone new the day Yellow bought Roadway that eventually the two would merge. You didn't tell anyone anything they didn't already know was coming. But congrats on being a *******.

Get a life

Regular 342 if you knew the whole story you would take back the comments you made and call yourself the jackass. shamrock had made a post awhile ago and got his *** spanked in a pm by jeff for starting a rumor. like every thing on here is just about a rumor as nobody knows for shure what is going to take place. so shamrock is just just saying the rumor hegot spanked for is the TRUTH now

2 bit melodrama aint goin' to cut it in this day and age.

the real question is.

how many regional directs can they load and receive daily?

what i'm saying here is loads that do not have to pass through MBK?

then you guys will see why they're doing what they're doing.

Regular 342 if you knew the whole story you would take back the comments you made and call yourself the jackass. shamrock had made a post awhile ago and got his *** spanked in a pm by jeff for starting a rumor. like every thing on here is just about a rumor as nobody knows for shure what is going to take place. so shamrock is just just saying the rumor hegot spanked for is the TRUTH now

Good for him, NO ONE CARES. He's not Nostradamus. And I will take nothing back as I am always right. The sooner you understand that the better off you will be. Now go get Shamrock a cookie.

Good for him, NO ONE CARES. He's not Nostradamus. And I will take nothing back as I am always right. The sooner you understand that the better off you will be. Now go get Shamrock a cookie.
you are one of THE MOST IGNORANT people I have ever read on here.....for somebody who "knows it all", keep your stupid comments to yourself.....the g-man:red_bandana:

Good for you do want a f'ing cookie or something. Everyone new the day Yellow bought Roadway that eventually the two would merge. You didn't tell anyone anything they didn't already know was coming. But congrats on being a jacka$$.
thanks hang on at least someone cares about what is going on . what i'd like to know is how do'es some farmboy from kansas city know whats going on in new England maybe he has a cristal ball or it must be a cristal corn stock. regular can suck my cookie

thanks hang on at least someone cares about what is going on . what i'd like to know is how do'es some farmboy from kansas city know whats going on in new England maybe he has a cristal ball or it must be a cristal corn stock. regular can suck my cookie

You're right I live on a farm and ride my tractor to work because that is what we do here in KC. We are all farmers. We actually grow and harvest crops here at our terminal. What a dumba$$. And by the way cristal is spelled "crystal". Dag gum city folk should pick up one of them there books and maybe learn something. Again, no one cares about your I told you so posts because you didn't tell anyone something they didn't already know.

Your Kiddding?

All this because someone posted an I told you so; post? Can you feel the LOVE boys? Just 1 big happy family! I can't wait to see what the future holds. :hide:
:kiss2:​

You're right I live on a farm and ride my tractor to work because that is what we do here in KC. We are all farmers. We actually grow and harvest crops here at our terminal. What a dumba$$. And by the way cristal is spelled "crystal". Dag gum city folk should pick up one of them there books and maybe learn something. Again, no one cares about your I told you so posts because you didn't tell anyone something they didn't already know.
YOU LISTEN DUMBA$$..... maybe Jeff should ban you from these boards, if you don't have anything constructive to say.....your sarcasm and ridicule aren't needed here, SMART GUY....give it a rest, besides, YOU don't know WHO you're dealing with out here.....the g-man:red_bandana::2wce0ep::locked::tongue0002:

Regular, what a jerk off you are!!! Bottom line! I hope you buy the farm, *******. YOU WERE WRONG! Banjo Boy!

regular342, take a chill pill and understand that people from the northeast had to bounce around like ping pong balls the past couple of years to keep their job cause our economy sucks and the roadway owners cashed out cause they saw a bad future coming (like who didn't see it coming) and it was a price they couldn't afford to pass up (that's one of the many reasons why our company is in such a hole now), now the company wants to cut more jobs (to pay back the debt quicker or as scheduled) and we've been on the chopping block, maybe your turn will come shortly and you'll have the experience to be on the chopping block and you might be waking up everyday not knowing if you'll be laid off and out of a job sooner or later, i'm making the money while i can and if i ever get laid off, i'll just have to look for another place to work cause i'm not going to settle for less than 40 hours a week cause most of us workers take this job seriously cause it's their professional career and professionals do a 40 hour work week, if the company truly wants to get rid of full timers and replace them with part timers then they'll pay for what they get down the road, sloppy inexperienced work with a lower level of performance and around that time the company will shut the doors cause they can't make any money on a dollar cause the overall work ethic is down the toilet, it's a shame ALL the companies around the world are going down the SAME road, not going to be all political here but this world is on the titanic and without proper guidance from our world leaders we'll be going down uncharted waters and the anxiety will grow over time cause of all the bad decisions companies will continue to make to save money and ruin your life at the same time, expect a lot of change people cause american progress will change you if you don't change it

regular342, take a chill pill and understand that people from the northeast had to bounce around like ping pong balls the past couple of years to keep their job cause our economy sucks and the roadway owners cashed out cause they saw a bad future coming (like who didn't see it coming) and it was a price they couldn't afford to pass up (that's one of the many reasons why our company is in such a hole now), now the company wants to cut more jobs (to pay back the debt quicker or as scheduled) and we've been on the chopping block, maybe your turn will come shortly and you'll have the experience to be on the chopping block and you might be waking up everyday not knowing if you'll be laid off and out of a job sooner or later, i'm making the money while i can and if i ever get laid off, i'll just have to look for another place to work cause i'm not going to settle for less than 40 hours a week cause most of us workers take this job seriously cause it's their professional career and professionals do a 40 hour work week, if the company truly wants to get rid of full timers and replace them with part timers then they'll pay for what they get down the road, sloppy inexperienced work with a lower level of performance and around that time the company will shut the doors cause they can't make any money on a dollar cause the overall work ethic is down the toilet, it's a shame ALL the companies around the world are going down the SAME road, not going to be all political here but this world is on the titanic and without proper guidance from our world leaders we'll be going down uncharted waters and the anxiety will grow over time cause of all the bad decisions companies will continue to make to save money and ruin your life at the same time, expect a lot of change people cause american progress will change you if you don't change it

Yes, I completely understand all of that, but what does that have to do with the original post as to why I commented in the first place? Again, who gives a $hit about an I told you so about something that we all knew was going to happen at some point.....no one.

It's rough for everyone right now and sure the uncertainty of what lies ahead has lots of people on edge. But guess what. There is not one thing any of us can do about it except come to work and do our jobs. If people are going to fill this board with garbage posts like the author of this thread talking about some I told you so bs then I will call them out on it.

As for your comment that I should chill out....no need, I'm quite fine. Your comment would be better suited for the jacka$$es that cry when ever I call someone out like g-man. For those that don't like what I have to say, deal with it. I'm not going anywhere and you're little cry baby comments and ban him bs will accomplish NOTHING.

Afterall I'm a "Splendid one to behold" just check my reputation.

no, you don't understand :toxic:, that's why guys on here are sort of not nice to you now cause you're running your mouth about something others experienced and you didn't experience but the way you act towards these guys that took these transfers is very disrespectful.....how many times did you take a job transfer regular342.....thought so :nutkick: if you can't tell it how it is, then zip your lip or you won't have a lip cause someone will bust that lip with a truckingboards chairshot to your face :chairshot: :biglaugh:

Twisted!

In your profile it says you have not made friends yet.Your
doing a bang up job!:smilie_132: